- Rangers beat Yanks 5-2 for New York's 10th loss in 11 games Updated: May-25-15 1:00 am
NEW YORK - Even before meeting up with Josh Hamilton, the Texas Rangers are streaking.
- With 10th loss in 11 games, Yankees back at .500 Updated: May-25-15 12:38 am
NEW YORK - Yankees' defeats of late have become too numerous for Brett Gardner to keep track.
- Texas knocks out Sabathia in 10-run 3rd inning Updated: May-23-15 2:47 pm
- Rangers' Rodriguez keeps Red Sox bats quiet in 3-1 win Updated: May-21-15 11:18 pm
BOSTON - Wandy Rodriguez's plan worked very well. He simply kept Boston's struggling hitters confused.
- Gallardo gives up 2 key HRs, Rangers lose 4-3 to Red Sox Updated: May-20-15 12:17 am
- Moreland, Rangers avoid sweep with 5-1 win over Indians Updated: May-17-15 7:17 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Rangers manager Jeff Banister had a pregame message Sunday for every Texas reliever: There are no set roles right now in the much-maligned bullpen.
- Escobar, Royals earn split with 6-3 win at Rangers Updated: May-14-15 6:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alcides Escobar is doing his job leading off for the Kansas City Royals, getting on base, scoring runs and even driving in a few for the top-hitting team in the majors.
- Beltre, Rodriguez carry Rangers to 2-1 win over Rays Updated: May-10-15 6:21 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Adrian Beltre believes he knows why the Texas Rangers haven't been scoring much lately.
- Peguero hits 2 homers, Rangers rout Astros 11-3 behind Lewis Updated: May-07-15 12:47 am
HOUSTON - The Texas Rangers showed what they can do when their pitching and offense are clicking.
- Vonn named honorary ambassador for Pyeongchang Olympics Updated: May-06-15 12:05 am
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean Olympic organizers have appointed U.S. skier Lindsey Vonn as an honorary ambassador for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang.
- Unusually wild Gray, Vogt HRs carry A's past Rangers 7-1 Updated: May-03-15 7:53 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Sonny Gray had a career-high seven walks against Texas when the Oakland right-hander never had more than four in an outing and came into the game with just six all season.
- Martin's 11th-inning HR helps Rangers beat Angels. Updated: Apr-26-15 9:17 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Texas Rangers were glad to see their eight-game road trip end with a victory after three straight losses, although Nick Martinez was sorry to see his dominant month of April come to an end.