- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Bayless' 22 lead Grizzlies over Celtics 100-93 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:12 pm
- Boston's bench helps Celtics top Bobcats 96-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:14 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Blazers beat Celtics 109-96 for 5th straight win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:50 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Jefferson carries Bobcats past Celtics, 89-83 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:23 pm
- Butler begins new Big East era by adding size Updated: Nov-13-13 7:52 pm
- Celtics F Sullinger out with sore knee Updated: Nov-13-13 6:12 pm
- Butler rolls past Lamar 89-58 in Miller's debut Updated: Nov-09-13 10:17 pm
- Celtics hold off Magic, win second straight 91-89 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:59 pm
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
BOSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies may have missed Marc Gasol's inside defense. His absence certainly didn't hurt their scoring in the paint.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he could sense the frustration in Gerald Wallace's voice when the two spoke on Sunday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was a No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft and is a two-time All-Star who has averaged more than 21 points per game in each of the last four seasons.
BOSTON - Charlotte's Al Jefferson got his usual nice round of applause from Boston fans during pregame introductions. Then he showed why they liked him so much when he wore green.
INDIANAPOLIS - Brandon Miller doesn't want Butler to lose its way in the Big East.
BOSTON - Celtics forward Jared Sullinger will not play Wednesday night against Charlotte because of a sore right knee.
INDIANAPOLIS - Khyle Marshall finished with 19 points and 13 rebounds, leading Butler past Lamar 89-58 in Brandon Miller's coaching debut Saturday night.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Boston Celtics are prepared to go through growing pains this season as they continue learn to adapt to life without franchise stalwarts Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.