- Pirates fall to Reds for 6th loss in 7 games Updated: Apr-24-14 6:00 pm
- Cingrani, Ludwick lift Reds over Pirates 2-1 Updated: Apr-24-14 5:44 pm
- Davis slam leads Pirates over Reds 6-5 Updated: Apr-22-14 12:18 am
- Bailey and Reds win again at Wrigley, 8-2 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:50 pm
- Cueto throws 3rd shutout as Reds beat Pirates 4-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:26 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Pirates are five games under .500 less than a month into the season but they insist there is no reason to panic.
PITTSBURGH - Getting to .500 certainly is not the ultimate goal for a franchise that has been to the postseason in three of the last four seasons.
CHICAGO - Homer Bailey doesn't even need to be at his best to win at Wrigley Field.
CINCINNATI - That playoff loss in Pittsburgh last year? Johnny Cueto never thought about it much. So getting a chance to shut out the Pirates in a rematch wasn't any more special.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.