- Tea party ready for fight with GOP establishment Updated: Feb-28-14 6:42 pm
- Sen. Cruz won't endorse Cornyn in Texas GOP race Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Gardner in and Buck out in Colorado's Senate race Updated: Feb-27-14 12:50 am
- Republican Senate hopefuls target Udall at debate Updated: Feb-25-14 11:52 pm
- Tea Party group endorses Owen Hill in GOP primary Updated: Feb-10-14 7:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Tea partyers insist they're not to blame for Republican election losses in congressional and presidential elections, faulting the GOP establishment for showing little fight.
WASHINGTON - The sniping between establishment Republicans and tea partyers resumed Thursday as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz refused to endorse his state's senior senator in next week's Republican primary.
DENVER - In a switch that shakes up the Senate contest in Colorado, Rep. Cory Gardner will forgo re-election to challenge Democratic incumbent Mark Udall while GOP front-runner Ken Buck drops out of the primary race to seek Gardner's House seat, Republican officials said Wednesday.
DENVER - Republicans competing for their party's nomination to challenge Sen. Mark Udall bashed the Democratic senator at a debate Tuesday night but offered few disagreements among themselves.
DENVER - A national tea party group endorsed state Sen. Owen Hill on Monday and began airing ads supporting the young lawmaker in the crowded Republican primary to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Udall.