- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- Analysis: Sochi Games, winding down: an assessment Updated: Feb-22-14 12:46 pm
- As IPO looms, GoPro enjoys spotlight Updated: Feb-21-14 4:34 pm
- Onozuka captures bronze for Japan in ski halfpipe Updated: Feb-20-14 5:02 pm
- White is most chatted-about Olympic athlete Updated: Feb-14-14 5:26 pm
- Tweet this: Olympians turn medals into buzz, money Updated: Feb-14-14 7:58 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Just call him I-Pod Updated: Feb-11-14 2:18 pm
- Outdoor Olympic athletes adjusting to warm weather Updated: Feb-11-14 1:31 pm
- Olympic halfpipe could pave future of snowboarding Updated: Feb-09-14 11:55 am
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
SOCHI, Russia - For organization, the Sochi Games deserve a solid 7 marks out of 10. Unless, of course, you had to shower in cold, brown water in an unfinished mountain hotel and griped about it to #SochiProblems on Twitter.
NEW YORK - GoPro isn't exactly a household name, but anyone who's spent a little time on YouTube is surely familiar with the thousands of snowboarding, surfing and even skateboarding baby videos that its cameras produce.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ayana Onozuka of Japan gave up speed on a downhill course for spins in a halfpipe.
Snowboarder Shaun White is the most buzzed-about Olympic athlete on Facebook but figure skating is by far the sport that attracts the most interest.
SOCHI, Russia - When Jenny Jones won Olympic bronze at the Sochi Games, her following on Twitter exploded. The audience for @jennyjonessnow has grown 10-fold, to 65,000 followers, in the three weeks since the British snowboarder tweeted: "Just found out I officially made the GB winter Olympic team. Whoop!"
SOCHI, Russia - Iouri Podladtchikov has delivered the stunner of these Sochi Games, besting American snowboarding icon Shaun White in the halfpipe to win the gold medal.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Cross-country skiers are looking for precisely the right wax to cut through the mush. Jumpers are trying to land in snow that's way too soft. Freestyle skiers and snowboarders are bailing out of their best tricks on courses that, even way up on the mountain, are melting under the Sochi sun.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Behind all those dangerous double corks and flashy frontside 1080s, a battle for the soul of snowboarding is playing out at the Olympics.