- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Sep-02-15 1:05 pm
Congress will vote this month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to limit Iran's nuclear program in exchange for hundreds of billions of dollars in relief from international sanctions.
- Walker spokeswoman says he's not calling for Canadian wall Updated: Aug-31-15 3:07 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Scott Walker's presidential campaign spokeswoman says the Wisconsin governor is not advocating for building a wall separating Canada and the United States.
- Leahy says US flag raising in Cuba was deeply moving Updated: Aug-14-15 12:16 pm
HAVANA - U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy says seeing the U.S. flag raised over the newly reopened American Embassy in Cuba was deeply moving.
- Town makes progress on new office, post-Irene Updated: Aug-13-15 1:17 pm
WAITSFIELD, Vermont - The town of Waitsfield is making progress on its new town office, which is being built to replace the one flooded by Tropical Storm Irene.
- Burlington airport gets $2.6 m for runway improvements Updated: Aug-07-15 4:07 am
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Burlington International Airport is getting $2.6 million in federal grants for runway improvements.
- 6 Vermont communities to get nearly $300k for conservation Updated: Aug-06-15 4:06 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont's congressional delegation says six communities are going to be getting almost $300,000 in federal grants to restore and grow parks and build community playgrounds.