- Hall's 14 leads Clemson to 58-54 win over Miami Updated: Mar-04-14 10:42 pm
- Harrison's go-ahead 3 leads Clemson to 77-73 win Updated: Mar-02-14 4:36 pm
- Wake beats Clemson 62-57 to snap 7-game slide Updated: Feb-25-14 9:33 pm
- Hall's 20 lead Clemson to 73-56 win Updated: Feb-18-14 9:27 pm
- No. 1 Syracuse tops Clemson 57-44 for 23rd in row Updated: Feb-09-14 10:02 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Rod Hall scored 14 points and had six assists to lead Clemson to a 58-54 win over Miami on Tuesday night.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - K.J. McDaniels had 26 points and 14 rebounds, and Damarcus Harrison's 3-pointer with 1:08 left in the second overtime put Clemson ahead for good, in a 77-73 victory in Maryland's last game at Littlejohn Coliseum as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Devin Thomas scored 12 points and Wake Forest snapped a seven-game losing streak by beating Clemson 62-57 on Tuesday night.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Rod Hall had a career-high 20 points, K.J. McDaniels added 12 points and six blocks and Clemson ended its three-game losing streak with a 73-56 victory over North Carolina State and Atlantic Coast Conference leading scorer T.J. Warren on Tuesday night.
SYRACUSE, New York - Another challenge. Another challenge met.