- Yanks still have not led playoff game since Jeter got hurt Updated: Oct-07-15 1:31 am
NEW YORK - The Yankees still have not led in a postseason game since Derek Jeter sprawled in the dirt three years ago, screaming in pain from a broken ankle.
- Ellsbury, Yanks' $153M man, doesn't start in playoff loss Updated: Oct-07-15 1:14 am
NEW YORK - Jacoby Ellsbury sat the bench for most of his first postseason game after signing a $153 million contract with the New York Yankees. When he finally got in, he saw three pitches at the plate and one inning in center field.
- Yankees clinch playoff spot after 2-year absence, top Boston Updated: Oct-02-15 3:13 pm
NEW YORK - CC Sabathia stood near his locker in the back of the oval Yankees clubhouse while excited teammates celebrated New York's return to the postseason.
- White Sox eliminated with 2-1 loss to Yankees Updated: Sep-26-15 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - The Chicago White Sox have been over .500 for just one day this season, when they were 18-17 in mid-May. It has been clear for weeks that they would not reach the playoffs, so there was little suspense when they were mathematically eliminated Saturday with a 2-1 loss to the New York Yankees.
- Robertson returns to Stadium mound and saves White Sox win Updated: Sep-26-15 12:56 am
NEW YORK - The last time David Robertson came out of the Yankee Stadium bullpen, it was exactly a year ago and he was wearing pinstripes.
- Harvey pulled after 5, Mets fall apart in 11-2 loss to Yanks Updated: Sep-21-15 2:33 am
NEW YORK - Managing innings for Matt Harvey plus an entire team in a pennant race is becoming quite a headache for Terry Collins.
- Yanks take advantage of Harvey's exit, rout sloppy Mets 11-2 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
NEW YORK - There's certainly one New York team elated about the limit on Matt Harvey's innings - and it's not the first-place Mets.
- AL East-leading Blue Jays lose grip, last-place Bosox win Updated: Sep-20-15 6:21 pm
- Franklin's homer helps Rays beat Yankees 6-3 Updated: Sep-15-15 11:47 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Nick Franklin was only in the game because Asdrubal Cabrera had gotten hurt.
- Sabathia makes strong return but Yanks lose to Orioles 5-3 Updated: Sep-09-15 11:37 pm
NEW YORK - CC Sabathia left the mound with a two-run lead and the bases loaded with two outs in the fifth inning, muttering to himself after hitting Chris Davis with a pitch.