- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Auburn's Mason, Malzahn highlight AP All-SEC team Updated: Dec-09-13 2:36 pm
- Malzahn: Auburn's Marshall belongs in Heisman mix Updated: Dec-05-13 2:51 pm
- No. 4 Auburn trying to build for the long haul Updated: Nov-26-13 6:30 pm
- No. 6 Auburn moves 'onto the next,' No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-17-13 4:23 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Auburn was the only school that didn't have anyone on last year's Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team. Not surprising, since the Tigers failed to win a league game.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers believe their quarterback merits some Heisman Trophy consideration.
AUBURN, Alabama - This is nothing new for the Auburn Tigers, however it seems.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers couldn't help but ponder what's coming even in the midst of a wild celebration.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.