- Warriors roll past Grizzlies 101-86 in Game 1 of West semis Updated: May-03-15 8:56 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr joked before Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals that reporters should have two stories ready: One if his team looked well-rested and won, another if it looked rusty and lost.
- Warriors GM Bob Myers voted NBA's executive of the year Updated: May-01-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracking and his eyes watering, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers nearly let his emotions get the best of him on one of the biggest days of his career.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Warriors complete sweep with 109-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Apr-26-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry wasn't about to say that shooting over Anthony Davis was easy.
- Spurs' Leonard selected NBA Defensive Player of the Year Updated: Apr-23-15 6:03 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kawhi Leonard is keeping some Hall of Fame company.
- Draymond Green growing into role as Warriors' vocal leader Updated: Apr-21-15 5:51 pm
OAKLAND, California - Anybody watching the Golden State Warriors during the playoffs will see - and certainly hear - Draymond Green getting into it with opponents, teammates and even his own coaches.
- Warriors beat Pelicans 97-87 to take 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-21-15 2:57 am
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr likes to say his team teeters on "explosive and careless" basketball, pulling off an astonishing play one moment and a perplexing one the next.
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis more comfortable heading into Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-15 5:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A half-dozen students stood outside War Memorial Gymnasium at the University of San Francisco on Sunday morning, gazing through the glass doors to sneak a peak of a 6-foot-10 power forward who has become one of basketball's biggest attractions.
- Warriors settling into new role as a championship favorite Updated: Apr-17-15 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - A larger banner hangs on the far end of the Golden State Warriors' practice gym reminding every player, coach and executive of the franchise's past glory.
- Pelicans' Davis eagerly awaits playoff debut Updated: Apr-16-15 5:42 pm
NEW ORLEANS - It takes a certain self-confidence for a college freshman to embrace a potentially pejorative nickname like "The Unibrow."
- Around the NBA: Picks for NBA awards - and league champion Updated: Apr-13-15 1:32 am
The final days of the NBA regular season have arrived with a few things still to be decided, such as a scoring champion and exactly who gets what seed in the respective brackets.
- Curry, Warriors too much for Timberwolves Updated: Apr-12-15 1:57 am
OAKLAND, California - The playoffs can't get here soon enough for Golden State coach Steve Kerr.
- Warriors, Andrew Bogut reaping rewards of center's health Updated: Apr-10-15 6:44 pm
- Curry breaks his own NBA record for most 3s in a season Updated: Apr-09-15 11:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry has broken his own NBA record for 3-pointers in a season.
- Leonard has 26, Spurs snap Warriors 12-game streak, 107-92 Updated: Apr-05-15 10:47 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Golden State Warriors have steamrolled teams for the past month, but they ran into a huge roadblock named Kawhi Leonard.
- Warriors beat Mavs 123-110 for home court, 12th straight win Updated: Apr-05-15 1:05 am