- NBA: Refs missed foul call in Warriors-Clippers Updated: Apr-20-14 4:44 pm
- Warriors to start O'Neal for Bogut vs. Clippers Updated: Apr-18-14 3:27 pm
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 am
- Warriors trying to move on without Andrew Bogut Updated: Apr-15-14 7:54 pm
- Warriors beat Wolves 130-120, secure 6th seed Updated: Apr-15-14 2:26 am
- Curry has 47, but Warriors fall 119-117 to Blazers Updated: Apr-14-14 1:20 am
- Faried's shot lifts Nuggets over Warriors 100-99 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:32 am
- Warriors PF David Lee hopes to return for playoffs Updated: Apr-09-14 6:41 pm
- Bogut back for Warriors, Lee still out with injury Updated: Apr-06-14 8:02 pm
- Warriors rout Kings 102-69, sweep season series Updated: Apr-05-14 1:59 am
- Curry leads Warriors past Mavericks 122-120 Updated: Apr-02-14 12:45 am
- Warriors wearing down during season's stretch run Updated: Mar-31-14 2:12 pm
- Curry leads Warriors past Grizzlies 100-93 Updated: Mar-29-14 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - The NBA said referees missed a foul call late in the Warriors' Game 1 win that would have given the Clippers a chance to tie the score.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson says Jermaine O'Neal will start in place of injured center Andrew Bogut for Game 1 of their opening-round playoff series at the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday.
DENVER - Fresh legs beat fatigue.
OAKLAND, California - Go small or go home.
OAKLAND, California - As the buzzer sounded at the end of the final home game of the regular season, players surrounded Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson for a group hug - then began jumping and dancing around him.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge said an overtime thriller over Golden State was good preparation for the looming postseason.
OAKLAND, California - David Lee's latest injury with Golden State has been keeping him awake at night wondering if he will ever get to go through the playoffs healthy.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut is back in the starting lineup, while power forward David Lee is sitting out for the sixth straight game with an injured right hamstring.
OAKLAND, California - After reserve Marreese Speights finished a one-handed dunk over Travis Outlaw in the fourth quarter, teammates Andre Iguodala and Stephen Curry jumped off the Golden State Warriors' bench and ran onto the floor in celebration.
DALLAS - Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combined for a couple of clutch jumpers, and Jermaine O'Neal stepped up on both sides of the floor.
OAKLAND, California - In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' quiet locker room Sunday night, Jermaine O'Neal sat at his locker with ice bags on his knees and just stared into the distance. David Lee, who spent the evening in a suit on the bench, already had cleared out and gone home. Andrew Bogut never surfaced.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry stepped up again and hit another key shot for Golden State in the closing minutes.