- Milan, Ajax battle it out for spot in next round Updated: Dec-10-13 7:14 am
- Ronaldo, Messi, Ribery up for Ballon d'Or Updated: Dec-09-13 8:54 am
- 5 things to know about the Champions League Updated: Dec-08-13 7:12 pm
- Spain views cup draw with unease, excitement Updated: Dec-06-13 5:52 pm
- Iniesta, Xavi to miss Barca's Copa del Rey opener Updated: Dec-05-13 7:53 am
- Platini: Ballon d'Or vote toughest in history Updated: Dec-03-13 8:24 am
- Andres Iniesta skips practice with leg discomfort Updated: Dec-03-13 7:30 am
- Messi-less Barcelona under pressure Updated: Dec-02-13 8:54 am
- In WCup spotlight, Brazil's jersey loses shine Updated: Nov-25-13 9:32 am
- Spain slips to surprise loss in South Africa Updated: Nov-19-13 5:54 pm
MILAN - AC Milan and Ajax will play for a spot in the knockout stage of the Champions League on Wednesday.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery are in the running for the Ballon d'Or.
LONDON - Half of the last 16 places in the knockout stage of the Champions League are still up for grabs and will be decided this week after the final group games. Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain reached the knockout phase in the last round of games, joining defending champion Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, and Barcelona.
MADRID - Spain doesn't know what to make of its World Cup draw. Some are confident, while others are fearful.
BARCELONA, Spain - Midfielders Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez have added their names to Barcelona's list of key injured players, ruling them out of Friday's Copa del Rey opener at third-tier Cartagena.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta has missed practice because of an injury worry to his left leg.
MADRID - Even with Neymar available, Barcelona is feeling the absence of Lionel Messi.
SAO PAULO - Brazil's traditional yellow jersey has lost its all-conquering allure.
JOHANNESBURG - Spain's return to the stadium where it won the World Cup was spoiled Tuesday as Bernard Parker's second-half goal gave South Africa a shock 1-0 win over the world and European champion.