- NBA MVP Stephen Curry takes nasty fall, walks off court Updated: May-25-15 10:54 pm
HOUSTON - MVP Stephen Curry was able to return to Game 4 of the Western Conference finals after a nasty spill where he flipped over in the air and his head crashed to the court against Houston on Monday night.
- Rockets regroup after 115-80 win by Warriors makes it 3-0 Updated: May-24-15 1:42 am
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard's head was down and a scowl replaced the smile that usually resides on his face.
- Curry, Golden State rout Houston 115-80 to take 3-0 lead Updated: May-24-15 1:17 am
HOUSTON - Golden State coach Steve Kerr described Stephen Curry's performance Saturday night simply.
- Houston star Harden's unique game hard to stop - and to like Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
HOUSTON - Whether he's stirring the pot after a big shot or flailing his arms to draw contact en route to the basket James Harden evokes strong reactions from fans and players alike.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Warriors hold off Harden, Rockets 99-98 to take 2-0 lead Updated: May-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - James Harden had Game 2 on his fingertips - and then he didn't.
- Warriors' Curry fined $5,000 for flop in Game 1 vs Rockets Updated: May-20-15 7:32 pm
- Curry: Bringing daughter to interview was a last-minute call Updated: May-20-15 5:56 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry knows he may no longer be the biggest star in his family. At least for one day, that title belonged to his 2-year-old daughter, Riley.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.
- Lack of outside shooting costs Grizzlies in playoffs again Updated: May-16-15 12:42 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - For the fifth straight year, the Memphis Grizzlies have come up short of the NBA championship they want so badly.
- Warriors advance to Western final, beating Memphis 108-95 Updated: May-16-15 2:39 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stephen Curry practices tough shots every day. The MVP came up with a third-quarter buzzer-beater his coach calls the play of the game.
- Warriors whip Grizzlies 98-78, take 3-2 series lead Updated: May-14-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - Down and out just days earlier, the Golden State Warriors suddenly look alive and well again.
- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Curry presented with MVP award before Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 11:20 pm
- Warriors' Stephen Curry voted NBA's MVP over Harden, James Updated: May-04-15 6:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracked first. Then, his eyes got red. Finally, Stephen Curry cried.
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP Updated: May-03-15 11:47 pm
OAKLAND, California - Some called him too small. Others too fragile.
- Warriors GM Bob Myers voted NBA's executive of the year Updated: May-01-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracking and his eyes watering, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers nearly let his emotions get the best of him on one of the biggest days of his career.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Warriors complete sweep with 109-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Apr-26-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry wasn't about to say that shooting over Anthony Davis was easy.