- Damian Lillard gets tested by Warriors, looks for rebound Updated: May-05-16 6:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - First it was a chest cold, then it was a fourth-quarter dry spell. The start of Damian Lillard's playoff series against the Golden State Warriors has been rough.
- Stephen Curry unlikely to return for Warriors on Saturday Updated: May-05-16 6:15 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry is unlikely to play Saturday for Golden State in Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinals at Portland since he still hasn't practiced on his sprained right knee.
- 3 for all: Cavaliers make record 25 3-pointers, rout Hawks Updated: May-05-16 12:48 am
CLEVELAND - Your shot, Warriors.
- Draymond Green's fire drives Warriors in pursuit of title Updated: May-04-16 3:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry might be the face of the Warriors with the breathtaking long-range shots and ball-handling that makes Golden State so appealing to watch.
- Warriors rally in fourth for 2-0 series lead on Portland Updated: May-04-16 2:04 am
OAKLAND, California - The defending champions mounted a remarkable comeback without MVP Stephen Curry.
- Curry wins pro basketball writers' Magic Johnson Award Updated: May-03-16 3:03 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has won the Magic Johnson Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA player who combines excellence on the court with cooperation with the public and media.
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Rockets must find coach in wake of first-round ouster Updated: Apr-29-16 7:32 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets' season got off to a disappointing start.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Curry hurts knee but Warriors beat Rockets 121-94 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-16 7:45 pm
HOUSTON - Stephen Curry sat on the bench with his head in his hands, facing another injury that could derail Golden State's playoff run.
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Updated: Apr-22-16 3:42 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland guard CJ McCollum won the NBA's Most Improved Player award in his first season as a starter for the Trail Blazers, dramatically improving his scoring average by more than 14 points over last season.
- Daddy day care: Griffin's son pops in for post-game media Updated: Apr-18-16 1:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's a new kid in the NBA playoffs postgame interview room, and he just might give Stephen Curry's daughter a run for her money.
- President Obama, Warriors star Stephen Curry team up on PSA Updated: Apr-16-16 3:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - President Barack Obama has teamed with reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry on a public service announcement calling for Americans to mentor youth in their community to make a positive impact.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Silver: NC law 'problematic' to NBA, no decision on All-Star Updated: Apr-15-16 6:45 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Friday a North Carolina law that limits anti-discrimination protections for lesbian, gay and transgender people remains "problematic" for the league, but he said there is no decision on moving next year's All-Star Game out of Charlotte.
- LeBron locked in playoff-mode as Cavaliers aim for NBA title Updated: Apr-15-16 11:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has been in the shadows, somewhat overlooked.
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Updated: Apr-14-16 9:25 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr makes one thing perfectly clear: This special season is not about him. Far from it. Even if he is so perfectly entwined with the record-setting Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls group Kerr played for 20 years ago that just lost its all-time wins record to the team he now leads.
- In NBA playoffs, Warriors want to add 16 wins to their 73 Updated: Apr-14-16 8:06 pm
The Golden State Warriors don't want a record without a championship.
- What a night! Golden State wins 73, Kobe scores 60 in finale Updated: Apr-14-16 3:52 am
The stars did not disappoint.
- Curry shoots Warriors to 73rd win, breaking Bulls' mark Updated: Apr-14-16 2:29 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors took their last shot at Michael Jordan and history and they swished it - for 73.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):