- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-12-14 2:08 am
- Griffin's 37 points help Clippers beat Suns Updated: Mar-11-14 3:12 am
- Injury won't sideline Warriors' Curry against Mavs Updated: Mar-10-14 4:56 pm
- Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 am
- Warriors' Curry limited because of strained quad Updated: Mar-09-14 8:33 pm
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Thompson, Lee lead Warriors over Celtics 108-88 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 pm
- Warriors hand Pacers rare home loss, 98-96 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:36 pm
- DeRozan scores 32 as Raptors beat Warriors 104-98 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:57 pm
- Curry's triple-double helps Warriors rout Knicks Updated: Feb-28-14 11:59 pm
- Warriors clamp down on Pistons in 104-96 win Updated: Feb-24-14 11:18 pm
- Jermaine O'Neal carries Warriors past Nets, 93-86 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:20 am
- Warriors end Rockets' streak with 102-99 OT win Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Lakers trade Steve Blake to Warriors for 2 guards Updated: Feb-20-14 1:45 am
- Warriors hold off Kings 101-92 in Sacramento Updated: Feb-20-14 1:44 am
- Jackson, Warriors feeling pressure of expectations Updated: Feb-13-14 3:21 pm
- James' 3-pointer lifts Heat past Warriors, 111-110 Updated: Feb-13-14 8:11 am
- Speights, Warriors hand 76ers another rout, 123-80 Updated: Feb-11-14 3:06 am
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have created space behind them in the crowded Western Conference standings and are showing no signs of slowing down their surge up the standings.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is nothing short of a lightning rod - for teammates, opposing players and referees. He also can play any kind of game required to keep the Los Angeles Clippers near the top of the Western Conference standings.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry says his strained right quadriceps is slowly getting better and he is planning to start for the Golden State Warriors against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
OAKLAND, California - When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry says he will play limited minutes for the foreseeable future because of a strained right quad.
BOSTON - Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
INDIANAPOLIS - Klay Thompson seized the moment twice Tuesday night.
TORONTO - Stephen Curry's otherwise sparkling stat line had one ugly entry: six turnovers, four of them in a costly fourth quarter.
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry's last Madison Square Garden performance was breathtaking, the most dazzling display of outside shooting ever at the famed arena.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stephen Curry didn't shoot all that well - and Golden State won anyway.
OAKLAND, California - During a players' meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine O'Neal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again - because he very well might not.
OAKLAND, California - In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Golden State Warriors have made another move in hopes of finding a reliable backup to point guard Stephen Curry.
SACRAMENTO, California - With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
OAKLAND, California - By the time reporters were allowed in the visiting locker room at Oracle Arena late Monday night, most of the Philadelphia 76ers already had cleared out.