- Warriors, Draymond Green agree to 5-year, $85M deal Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
OAKLAND, California - No need to seek out an offer sheet in restricted free agency. Draymond Green is coming back to the Golden State Warriors on his own terms.
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 2:54 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry has surpassed LeBron James for the most popular jersey in the NBA.
- Warriors exercise Speights' contract option for next season Updated: Jun-29-15 4:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have begun the process of keeping their championship roster intact.
- LA Lakers grab D'Angelo Russell with 2nd pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:32 am
EL SEGUNDO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers are betting D'Angelo Russell is ready for Showtime.
- Warriors draft UCLA's Kevon Looney Updated: Jun-26-15 12:22 am
OAKLAND, California - There are varying reports about the severity of Kevon Looney's hip injury. None of them were enough to dissuade the Golden State Warriors from selecting the 19-year-old UCLA freshman with their first-round draft pick.
- Curry and James up for best male athlete at ESPY Awards Updated: Jun-24-15 10:57 am
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry and LeBron James are going head-to-head again not long after battling for the NBA title.
- Andre Ward beats Paul Smith in long-awaited return to ring Updated: Jun-21-15 1:20 am
OAKLAND, California - As soon as Andre Ward found his stride following his lengthy layoff, the fight quickly came to an end.
- Parade, large rally celebrate NBA champion Warriors Updated: Jun-19-15 7:59 pm
OAKLAND, California - The streets of Oakland were awash in yellow and blue as hundreds of thousands of fans watched and cheered the Golden State Warriors victory parade, which has been 40 years in the making.
- Warriors believe more titles could be in their future Updated: Jun-18-15 6:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The parade is not until Friday. The Golden State Warriors are already looking ahead to what could be a promising future.
- Warriors return to Bay Area as NBA champions Updated: Jun-17-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry came off the plane, lifted the Larry O'Brien Trophy as he walked down the mobile staircase and let the gold award shine in the California sun.
- Obama phones coaches of Warriors, Blackhawks with congrats Updated: Jun-17-15 6:24 pm
- Plenty of changes could come to the NBA, and quickly Updated: Jun-17-15 1:12 pm
Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors will get their championship rings. LeBron James will try yet again to end Cleveland's epic title drought. And barring a most unlikely change of heart, Kobe Bryant's illustrious NBA career will end.
- Deep and versatile, Warriors show how to build a champion Updated: Jun-17-15 4:49 am
CLEVELAND - Andre Iguodala was more than just a key player on a team that beat LeBron James and Cleveland.
- Warriors win NBA title, down LeBron, Cavs 105-97 in Game 6 Updated: Jun-17-15 1:58 am
CLEVELAND - As the final seconds ticked off and the Warriors began bouncing in celebration on their bench, Stephen Curry looked up and saw LeBron James coming at him.
- The Latest: Warriors' Iguodala voted MVP of NBA Finals Updated: Jun-17-15 12:18 am
CLEVELAND - The Latest from Game 6 of the NBA Finals (all times local):
- Michael Malone plans to run uptempo offense with Nuggets Updated: Jun-16-15 4:21 pm
DENVER - Michael Malone wants his team to run. The front office wants his team to run. His players certainly want his team to run.
- Warriors get mad, get even with Cavaliers in NBA Finals Updated: Jun-12-15 3:24 pm
CLEVELAND - Weaving his way toward Golden State's locker room, where the Warriors were packing for home, Stephen Curry had to handle one last double-team.
- LeBron's 'slight' headache a big deal in the NBA Finals Updated: Jun-12-15 1:11 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James called it a "slight" headache, though nothing involving the game's best player is ever minor.
- LeBron, Cavs fighting fatigue, injuries in NBA Finals Updated: Jun-10-15 6:39 pm
CLEVELAND - His eyes were slits, barely open. LeBron James looked as if he could nod off at any second, drop his head on the table and take a much-deserved nap.
- Warriors confident of another comeback in the NBA Finals Updated: Jun-10-15 4:50 pm
CLEVELAND - All things considered, the Golden State Warriors would rather have been golfing.
- Curry can't shoot Warriors all the way back in Game 3 Updated: Jun-10-15 1:27 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry nearly shot the Golden State Warriors from way behind into the lead in the NBA Finals.
- Mike Breen sets announcing record in calling 10th NBA Finals Updated: Jun-07-15 9:07 am
OAKLAND, California - Mike Breen recalls the riveting Game 7s, still marvels at some memorable performances.
- Silver: No suggestion of corruption in world basketball Updated: Jun-04-15 10:05 pm
OAKLAND, California - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Thursday there has been "absolutely no suggestion" of any wrongdoing with basketball's international governing body like the scandal that has rocked soccer.