- Ryan Getzlaf leads Ducks past Stars 3-2 in Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-14 1:57 am
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 am
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Jackets start with lead, go on to beat Stars 3-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:24 am
- Stars earn 3-2 shootout win over Predators Updated: Apr-09-14 12:38 am
- Bergenheim's late goal lifts Panthers over Stars Updated: Apr-06-14 9:15 pm
- Benn scores twice as Stars beat Lightning 5-2 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:35 pm
- Liles leads Hurricanes past Stars 4-1 Updated: Apr-03-14 10:20 pm
- Stars rout Capitals 5-0 to maintain playoff push Updated: Apr-01-14 9:48 pm
- Sceviour gets 2, Stars knock off Blues 4-2 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:56 pm
- Blackhawks top Stars, move closer to playoff berth Updated: Mar-26-14 12:38 am
- Stars edge Jets for 2-1 victory Updated: Mar-25-14 1:00 am
- Daley, Benn score in 3rd to lift Stars over Sens Updated: Mar-22-14 7:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf wore the strain all over his exhausted face. In the past 51 hours or so, he had taken a slap shot to the jaw, attended the birth of his third child and propelled the Anaheim Ducks to two gritty playoff victories.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
DALLAS - Columbus had a little head start with a chance to clinch just the second playoff berth in franchise history.
DALLAS - Vernon Fiddler and the Dallas Stars are sure making their playoff chase interesting.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Dallas Stars missed an opportunity to tighten their grip on their first playoff spot in six years.
TAMPA, Florida - The Dallas Stars are playing like a team desperate to reach the postseason for the first time in six years. The Tampa Bay Lightning, however, have lost back-to-back home games since clinching their second playoff berth in seven seasons.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes finally seem to have figured things out.
WASHINGTON - Tyler Seguin scored his 33rd goal, Dustin Jeffrey got his first two of the season, and the Dallas Stars routed the Washington Capitals 5-0 Tuesday night in a game between a pair of ninth-place teams trying to leapfrog into a playoff spot.
ST. LOUIS - The Dallas Stars are trying to make a late playoff push.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars used a strong power play to stay in the Western Conference playoff chase on Monday night.