- Schauer releases plan to raise education funding Updated: Apr-16-14 7:27 pm
- Snyder wants to keep Calley as his running mate Updated: Apr-04-14 3:46 pm
- Schauer taps Brown as Democratic running mate Updated: Apr-03-14 7:41 pm
- Obama campaigns in Michigan for minimum wage hike Updated: Apr-02-14 5:59 pm
- Like Obama, Schauer sees minimum wage as big issue Updated: Apr-02-14 4:49 pm
- Calley signs bills cutting taxes for oil drilling Updated: Apr-01-14 4:33 pm
- Republican governors group to air ad in Michigan Updated: Mar-24-14 7:06 pm
- Snyder: obligated to defend same-sex marriage law Updated: Mar-21-14 6:46 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer said Wednesday he would make education his top budget priority, but didn't specify how much he'd spend on schools or universities.
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - Michigan Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer announced Thursday that he has picked Oakland County Clerk Lisa Brown as his running mate, describing her as a fighter for middle class families, education and equal rights.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - President Barack Obama campaigned at the University of Michigan for raising the federal minimum wage, calling the proposal a "no-brainer."
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - President Barack Obama wasn't the only Democrat pushing for a minimum wage hike in Ann Arbor.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - During a visit to Western Michigan University, Lt. Gov. Brian Calley signed legislation Tuesday aimed at encouraging a type of oil drilling that uses carbon dioxide.
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder says he respects a ruling that Michigan's ban against gay marriage is unconstitutional while recognizing appeals are going to be filed.