- Byrd nets 251 yards, North Texas tops Tulsa 42-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:26 pm
- Tulsa's Watts a finalist for Burlsworth Trophy Updated: Nov-26-13 5:44 pm
- Tulsa beats Louisiana Tech 24-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:53 pm
- Marshall comes back at Tulsa 45-34 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:08 am
- East Carolina beats Tulsa 58-24 Updated: Nov-09-13 8:58 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Brandin Byrd ran 26 times for 251 yards and three touchdowns on Saturday to lead North Texas over Tulsa 42-10.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - University of Tulsa running back Trey Watts has been named one of three finalists for the Burlsworth Trophy.
RUSTON, Louisiana - Trey Watts ran for a game-high 178 yards and scored three touchdowns Saturday night and Tulsa beat Louisiana Tech 24-14.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tommy Shuler and Essray Taliaferro scored touchdowns in the final 4 minutes as Marshall came from behind to defeat Tulsa 45-34 in a game that started one minute late to commemorate the anniversary of the Nov. 14. 1970 plane crash of the Marshall football team.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Shane Carden threw for five touchdowns and ran for two more, setting a school record for most TDs in a game, to lead East Carolina to a 58-24 win against Tulsa on Saturday night.