- Unbeaten Panthers finding ways to win despite injuries Updated: Oct-05-15 6:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers keep finding ways to win football games despite injuries to key players.
- Titans have 3 straight home games to start team's turnaround Updated: Oct-05-15 3:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans say they're rested after a bye that came way earlier than any NFL team ever wants. Now comes a favorable schedule that keeps them at home the rest of October.
- Will quarterbacks re-emerge in the Heisman, draft picture? Updated: Oct-02-15 10:54 pm
Quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy five straight seasons and have been selected first in the NFL Draft five of the last seven years.
- Panthers CB Norman out to prove he's elite in contract year Updated: Oct-01-15 6:28 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Josh Norman told everyone who'd listen in July that he's one of the elite cover men in the NFL.
- Last year's top pick Clowney still looking for 1st sack Updated: Oct-01-15 6:17 pm
HOUSTON - Jadeveon Clowney is finally healthy and playing well for the Texans. But something is missing.
- Buccaneers feel they're on right track with Winston Updated: Sep-28-15 7:27 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are encouraged by the way Jameis Winston is performing, even if the young quarterback's progress isn't reflected in the team's record.
- Florida State's Fisher: Offensive struggles not just Golson Updated: Sep-28-15 5:34 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Most everyone around the Florida State program knew there would be growing pains with the offense. The learning curve, however, has been steeper than imagined.
- Texans with room to improve after 19-9 win over Tampa Bay Updated: Sep-28-15 2:36 am
HOUSTON - Ryan Mallett and the Houston Texans got their first win on Sunday and immediately started thinking of ways to improve.
- Rookie kicker hurts Bucs' chances in 19-9 loss to Houston Updated: Sep-27-15 7:27 pm
HOUSTON - Tampa Bay rookie Kyle Brindza made the second-longest field goal in franchise history for the team's first points on Sunday.
- Mallett helps Texans to 1st win, 19-9 over Tampa Bay Updated: Sep-27-15 7:11 pm
HOUSTON - J.J. Watt got a kick out of Tampa Bay's kicking woes because they helped the Houston Texans to their first win.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- No. 10 Florida State using bye week to prepare for grind Updated: Sep-21-15 8:17 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - At the quarter mark of the season, Florida State enters its bye week with two goals - prepare for the long grind ahead and try to fix an inconsistent offense.
- Bucs defense steps up after disappointing start to season Updated: Sep-21-15 7:23 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jacquies Smith stood in front of his locker, a bit reluctant to talk about his role in helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers get their season on track.
- Buccaneers, Winston, hold off sloppy Saints, 26-19 Updated: Sep-21-15 3:28 am
NEW ORLEANS - Tampa Bay rookie Jameis Winston began to show more of the promise expected from a top overall draft choice.
- Winston wins for first time as Bucs QB, 26-19 over Saints Updated: Sep-20-15 6:50 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Jameis Winston had news for anyone who thought his difficult NFL debut was going to get him down.
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.
- Bucs WR Mike Evans practices again, hopes to play vs. Saints Updated: Sep-18-15 6:24 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Injured Tampa Bay receiver Mike Evans hopes to return to the lineup Sunday against NFC South rival New Orleans.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Saints secondary a primary concern against Winston, Bucs Updated: Sep-16-15 7:34 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Saints' battered secondary has become a primary concern for New Orleans as it prepares to host the NFL's top overall draft pick, Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Now 1-0 like last season, Titans wary of repeat performance Updated: Sep-16-15 7:13 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are in an all too familiar situation, a case of deja vu they can't wait to end.
- Bills to Super Bowl! Winston a bust! And other overreactions Updated: Sep-15-15 2:41 am
Relax, Buffalo. Take it easy, St. Louis. Don't print those Super Bowl tickets just yet.
- Buccaneers say they'll put disappointing start behind them Updated: Sep-14-15 7:15 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren't concerned about a slow start mushrooming into another disappointing season.
- Mariota back at work after record-setting debut for Titans Updated: Sep-14-15 6:01 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota's NFL debut had a college feel to it.
- Fisher pleased with Golson in No. 9 Florida State's offense Updated: Sep-14-15 5:23 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's Everett Golson is where coach Jimbo Fisher thought the quarterback would be at this point in the season.
- Mariota outshines Winston in much-hyped NFL debuts Updated: Sep-14-15 3:45 am
TAMPA, Florida - The NFL isn't supposed to look so easy.