- NBC anchor Williams: Sorry for Arsenio Hall snub Updated: Feb-19-14 11:52 pm
- 94-year-old Heimlich maneuver namesake pens memoir Updated: Feb-17-14 3:34 pm
- Fallon exits 'Late Night, ' headed for 'Tonight' Updated: Feb-08-14 1:19 am
- Leno's last 'Tonight' draws 14.6 million viewers Updated: Feb-07-14 4:10 pm
- After 22 years, Leno bids farewell to 'Tonight' Updated: Feb-07-14 1:37 am
- Smithsonian explores 'cool' from Whitman to Jay-Z Updated: Feb-06-14 1:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - NBC News anchor Brian Williams had a quick on-air response after Arsenio Hall needled him for excluding Hall from a video montage of late-night hosts: Oops.
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati surgeon who wrote the book on saving choking victims through his namesake Heimlich maneuver has now penned a new book: his memoir.
NEW YORK - It's not so much "goodbye" as "taking a break."
LOS ANGELES - Jay Leno's farewell "Tonight Show" drew the late-night show's biggest audience in more than 15 years, NBC said Friday.
BURBANK, California - Jay Leno has said goodbye to "The Tonight Show" before, but not like this. The comedian became tearful and choked up Thursday as he concluded what he called the "greatest 22 years of my life."
WASHINGTON - Flashback to a 1940s jazz club. A saxophonist performs on stage wearing his sunglasses at night. "I'm cool," he says, relaxed in the moment.