- ON THE TEE: Most compelling race in Boston at the bottom Updated: Sep-05-15 3:15 am
NORTON, Massachusetts - For at least one day, the battle at the bottom was more compelling than the battle for No. 1 at the Deutsche Bank Championship.
- Day, Spieth rolling in opposite directions at TPC Boston Updated: Sep-04-15 8:05 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Brendon de Jonge described his opening round Friday at the Deutsche Bank Championship as coming out of nowhere. Jordan Spieth's start - his third straight round over par - was becoming far too familiar for him.
- Mickelson needing big week for chance at 21st straight team Updated: Sep-03-15 6:41 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Phil Mickelson only realized a few days ago his proud streak of qualifying for 20 consecutive teams was over.
- McIlroy says schedule more about mental than physical Updated: Sep-03-15 4:37 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - The European Tour went to great lengths to explain why Rory McIlroy is being allowed to compete in the season-ending Race to Dubai even though he won't reach the minimum 13 events when it ends with the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
- PGA cancels Grand Slam of Golf at Trump National in LA Updated: Sep-03-15 11:33 am
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America will not hold its Grand Slam of Golf for the major champions this year.
- Playoff events for top players are practice until East Lake Updated: Sep-01-15 4:25 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Jordan Spieth has missed three cuts on the PGA Tour this year, and The Barclays rated the most irritating for one reason.
- Jason Day wins The Barclays in another runaway Updated: Aug-31-15 1:56 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - Jason Day, so poor as a kid that he shopped at a store where he stuffed as much used clothing as he could into a bag for $5, is trying not to think about the potential of a $10 million bonus for winning the FedEx Cup. That's still four weeks away.
- With a 4th win, Jason Day creates a temporary Big 3 Updated: Aug-31-15 10:26 am
EDISON, New Jersey - Jordan Spieth was gone, but not forgotten, certainly not by Jason Day.
- Jason Day tweaks back, withdraws from pro-am Updated: Aug-26-15 9:08 am
EDISON, New Jersey - PGA champion Jason Day has withdrawn from the pro-am at The Barclays after tweaking his back.
- Martin Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for the year Updated: Aug-25-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - As golf has become more global and the wealth of the PGA Tour has made it the premier destination, there has been grumbling over the years that it has become easier for international players to earn a PGA Tour card through world rankings that get them into the biggest events.
- Spieth comes full circle to New Jersey at No. 1 in the world Updated: Aug-25-15 6:35 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The words were big and bold coming out of Trump National. Only this time, it wasn't The Donald doing the talking.
- Spieth, Johnson take their competition to the ballpark Updated: Aug-19-15 12:20 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - This time, no clubs for Jordan Spieth and Zach Johnson. Just a pair of famous diamonds.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Spieth clinches points-based PGA award Updated: Aug-18-15 3:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jordan Spieth already can count on one award as player of the year.
- Arrival of Jason Day: Aussie fulfills potential with a major Updated: Aug-17-15 11:53 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - In his eighth year on the PGA Tour, Jason Day reached a major pinnacle of his career by winning the PGA Championship.
- Day wins a major: 5 things we learned at the PGA Updated: Aug-17-15 2:41 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day posted a picture of the Wanamaker Trophy on his Twitter account along with a message that said everything: "Ding dong the witch is dead."
- Jason Day shows major mettle and wins PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 9:59 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Given a third straight chance to finally win a major, Jason Day promised a fight to the finish in the PGA Championship.
- Column: Not your ordinary caddie-player team wins PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 9:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day lost his father to cancer when he was 12. If not for Colin Swatton, he might have lost everything else.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Day in charge as he goes for first major at PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 5:21 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day rolled in a 50-foot putt for one of his four birdies on the front nine Sunday as he built a three-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Jones take the lead at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-15-15 10:39 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The early wake-up call was well worth it for Matt Jones, who made two birdie putts in pristine conditions at Whistling Straits on Saturday morning to complete a 7-under 65 and build a two-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Zach Johnson has his troubles at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 10:15 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The "other" player in the PGA Championship's power threesome pretty much played like it Thursday.
- Who ya got? McIlroy-Spieth is golf's best rivalry in decade Updated: Aug-12-15 7:41 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - All of a sudden, it isn't quite as lonely at the top.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- European Tour pulls out of WGC for 2016 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The European Tour has chosen France over Firestone.