- Spieth cruising, but several big names have work left Updated: Jun-30-15 6:25 pm
Jordan Spieth already has accumulated the second-most FedEx Cup points in the regular season, and there's still two majors, a World Golf Championship and the John Deere Classic on his schedule before the playoffs begin.
- Golf halfway through year: Turnover at warp speed Updated: Jun-30-15 3:45 pm
The No. 1 player in golf already has three wins in 2015, including a World Golf Championship, and he has finished in the top 10 at both majors.
- Spieth might be best thing to happen to Chambers Updated: Jun-23-15 4:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The course that was built for a U.S. Open needs a makeover.
- Chambers Bay makes quite the 1st impression at US Open Updated: Jun-22-15 8:18 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Chambers Bay got a much needed watering Sunday night and in the early hours of Monday morning after Jordan Spieth was crowned the latest U.S. Open champion.
- Local caddie Michael Greller savors Jordan Spieth's title Updated: Jun-22-15 12:56 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Michael Greller once hauled two golf bags around Chambers Bay in the mornings, then did it again with another in the afternoon, just to make a couple hundred bucks.
- Column: A day to remember for the new face of golf Updated: Jun-22-15 4:32 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - He won the first one the way players like to take majors, leading from the start at the Masters on a romp to the green jacket.
- Spieth wins a stunner at Chambers Bay for US Open title Updated: Jun-22-15 12:23 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jordan Spieth is halfway home to the Grand Slam, a prize only three of the biggest names in modern golf have ever chased.
- Johnson nudges ahead in US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 8:23 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Dustin Johnson played bogey-free on the front nine at Chambers Bay and built a two-shot lead in the final round of the U.S. Open.
- The Latest: Leaders on course for final round of US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 6:05 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The latest from the U.S. Open (all times local):
- A US Open of birdies, bogeys and mind games at Chambers Bay Updated: Jun-20-15 12:39 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Phil Mickelson staggered off Chambers Bay after a 74 that put a big dent in his chances to finally win a U.S. Open. He was eight shots behind and had little hope but to hit the gas in a major where neutral is often the best gear.
- Defending champion Martin Kaymer forgotten man at US Open Updated: Jun-17-15 2:45 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Rarely has a two-time major winner and defending U.S. Open champion walked down a fairway in such as relative anonymity as Martin Kaymer did Tuesday afternoon at Chambers Bay.
- For a 15-year-old Texan, an early taste of a tough test Updated: Jun-16-15 7:51 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - He wasn't old enough to drive a car and could barely see over the steering wheel, anyway. The 15-year-old was devoted to golf, and even though he had never so much as entered a USGA event, he tried to qualify for the U.S. Open to see how his game stacked up.
- Masters behind him, Spieth looking for next goal Updated: Jun-15-15 8:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jordan Spieth was home last week in Dallas when he slipped into his green jacket from Augusta National.
- Fabian Gomez wins 1st PGA Tour title at St. Jude Classic Updated: Jun-14-15 7:21 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Fabian Gomez held his native flag close while celebrating his first career PGA Tour title at the St. Jude Classic. A win to remember is even more special now he's the fifth champion from Argentina, joining mentor Jose Coceres, Angel Cabrera, Andres Romero and Roberto De Vicenzo.
- Low expectations as Fox gets a crack at Tiger Updated: Jun-14-15 1:24 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - New to golf broadcasting, Fox Sports also gets its first crack at Tiger Woods. And the two primary voices at the U.S. Open, including Greg Norman, don't have high expectations for him at Chambers Bay.
- Spieth caddie's homecoming, a journey that's hard to believe Updated: Jun-12-15 4:57 pm
Michael Greller thought he had the perfect summer job.
- Prime-time viewing for Woods, Spieth at US Open Updated: Jun-12-15 4:51 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The opening round of Tiger Woods and Masters champion Jordan Spieth will be televised in prime time.
- What to watch for at the US Open Updated: Jun-12-15 11:45 am
And to think only 15 years ago, gravel was being mined from a pit that is now a public course hosting the 115th U.S. Open.
- High school sophomore qualifies for US Open Updated: Jun-09-15 7:22 pm
- Lingmerth doesn't crack and wins the Memorial Updated: Jun-08-15 2:05 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - David Lingmerth stood over a short par putt on the third playoff hole at the Memorial and finally knew exactly what it meant.