- Stanford holds off Utah to boost Pac-12 position Updated: Mar-08-14 4:50 pm
- Colorado beats Stanford 59-56 for big Pac-12 win Updated: Mar-06-14 1:50 am
- Tough week for Stanford ends with loss to Arizona Updated: Mar-03-14 12:08 am
- No. 3 Arizona clinches Pac-12 title behind Gordon Updated: Mar-02-14 11:30 pm
- Arizona State gets by Stanford 76-64 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:24 am
- Arizona State gets by Stanford 76-64 Updated: Feb-27-14 1:32 am
- Stanford beats No. 23 UCLA 83-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:38 pm
- Stanford beats No. 23 UCLA 83-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:35 pm
- Stanford races past short-handed USC 80-59 Updated: Feb-21-14 1:21 am
STANFORD, California - Dwight Powell made a go-ahead free throw with 36.1 seconds remaining after Stanford missed seven consecutive from the line late, and the Cardinal held on to beat Utah 61-60 on Saturday in the Pac-12 regular-season finale for both schools.
STANFORD, California - Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
TUCSON, Arizona - Stanford's rough week in the desert ended with the Cardinal watching No. 3 Arizona celebrate clinching the Pac-12 regular-season championship.
TUCSON, Arizona - If this was Aaron Gordon's final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.
TEMPE, Arizona - After an empty-handed trip to Colorado and Utah, Arizona State needed to bounce back with just four games left to impress the selection committee.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson scored 26 points - 23 in the second half - and Arizona State held off Stanford 76-64 Wednesday night, snapping the Cardinal's three-game winning streak.
STANFORD, California - The inability to complete a weekend road sweep in the Pac-12 is becoming quite tiresome for UCLA.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle and the Stanford Cardinal showed how much they have grown as a team since last month's blowout loss at UCLA.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle scored 18 points to lead Stanford to its fourth win in five games and a season sweep against Southern California with an 80-59 victory on Thursday night.