- In Iowa, Huckabee drops few hints about 2016 Updated: Apr-08-14 10:07 pm
- GOP hopefuls for Ark. AG vow to fight federal govt Updated: Apr-06-14 1:15 pm
- Ark. among few states with majority override Updated: Mar-24-14 1:08 pm
- Harris needs Christian right for GOP NC Senate win Updated: Mar-22-14 12:32 pm
- Huckabee headlines Harris NC Senate fundraiser Updated: Mar-22-14 4:06 am
- Patrick uses Huckabee to tout tea party appeal Updated: Mar-20-14 6:27 pm
WAUKEE, Iowa - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee headlined a conservative forum Tuesday in Iowa, but he dropped few clues about whether he was considering a second run for president, despite having won the state's coveted leadoff caucuses six years ago.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The three Republicans running for Arkansas attorney general are all vowing to use the post to fight what they call the federal government's "overreach" on issues ranging from health care to the environment, but differ on how to do so.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A political scientist says that while veto overrides are rare in Arkansas, they could become more common if the margin between Democrats and Republicans at the statehouse remains narrow.
ROBBINS, North Carolina - The Rev. Mark Harris says he's the only one in the U.S. Senate Republican primary field that can unite the three streams of the GOP in North Carolina and ultimately put Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan on the political ropes heading to November.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Another Baptist minister-turned-politician is helping the Rev. Mark Harris raise money for his U.S. Senate campaign in North Carolina.
DALLAS - State Sen. Dan Patrick burnished his tea party credentials by appearing Thursday with former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in hopes of further distancing himself in the race for lieutenant governor.