- Republicans Bush, Santorum making Tennessee stops Updated: May-29-15 4:06 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A declared Republican presidential candidate and a likely one are making Tennessee appearances in the coming days.
- Arkansas lawmakers approve moving state's primaries to March Updated: May-28-15 6:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas is poised to move its primaries from May to March next year after lawmakers gave final approval Thursday to a measure supporters say would give the state a greater say in deciding the presidential nominees.
- TLC pulls Duggar family series amid misconduct reports Updated: May-22-15 5:34 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - TLC pulled the reality series "19 Kids and Counting" from its schedule on Friday, a move that follows reports of sexual misconduct allegations against one of the stars, Josh Duggar, stemming from when he was a juvenile.
- Huckabee is latest straw poll no-show. Is event in jeopardy? Updated: May-21-15 4:28 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The people running Iowa's Republican presidential straw poll want less money and glitz involved as they try to take this summer's event back to basics. But now they are facing a different kind of downsizing - fewer candidates.
- Bush struggles to clarify stance on wisdom of invading Iraq Updated: May-12-15 7:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Struggling with the shadows of Iraq, Jeb Bush said Tuesday he would have made a different decision than his brother to invade Iraq in 2003 had he known what he does now about flaws in the nation's intelligence.
- TRAIL TRANSLATOR: They're all talking 'income inequality' Updated: May-12-15 2:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Of all the buzzwords and phrases popping up early in the presidential campaign, "income inequality" must be close to the top of the list. And it's not just Democrats insisting that the nation must deal with it firmly and fast.
- Ernst to host 2016 candidates at pig roast, motorcycle ride Updated: May-11-15 10:17 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Sen. Joni Ernst is going to treat Republican presidential hopefuls to a pig roast and a motorcycle ride.
- No Clinton-bashing for Ohio Gov. John Kasich Updated: May-06-15 5:23 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - For most Republican presidential hopefuls, the question from the audience would be a big fat softball lobbed across the plate: Name two or three reasons why Hillary Rodham Clinton would make a bad president.
- GOP field grows: Longshots Fiorina, Carson launch their bids Updated: May-04-15 4:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Former technology executive Carly Fiorina and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson joined the rapidly expanding 2016 Republican presidential class on Monday, casting themselves as political outsiders in underdog campaigns, eager to challenge the elite of both parties.