- Tulane turnaround has Wave eyeing C-USA title Updated: Nov-29-13 5:51 pm
- Seahawks remain on top as unanimous choice Updated: Nov-26-13 6:28 pm
- Dierdorf to retire from broadcasting after season Updated: Nov-20-13 4:44 pm
- Elway: Facing another great turns up the pressure Updated: Nov-19-13 5:40 pm
- Montana expects Dolphins scandal to be resolved Updated: Nov-18-13 5:56 am
- Pick 6: A half-dozen matchups of power teams Updated: Nov-15-13 4:09 am
- Cook: Steelers, Big Ben will stick together Updated: Nov-11-13 12:54 pm
NEW ORLEANS - After all the long field goals Cairo Santos drilled for Tulane to earn All-America honors and the Lou Groza award as the nation's top kicker last year, something was still missing.
The Seattle Seahawks were a unanimous choice Tuesday for the top spot in the AP Pro32 power rankings, and their opponent on Monday night, New Orleans, came in second.
NEW YORK - If Dan Dierdorf could beam himself into the press boxes of NFL stadiums around the country, he might keep calling games a few more decades.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Due to the quirks of the NFL schedule, John Elway only faced Dan Marino twice over 16 seasons. On those rare occasions, or anytime the Broncos quarterback was facing a Joe Montana or Jim Kelly, he knew he had to bring his game up a notch.
DENVER - When the Broncos meet the Chiefs on Sunday, it will be a once-in-a-generation sort of matchup.
PITTSBURGH - On his way to the shower Sunday after the Steelers' 23-10 win against the Buffalo Bills, Ben Roethlisberger made it a point to find team owner Dan Rooney. On his way back from the shower, Roethlisberger sought out team president Art Rooney II. His message to both was the same.