- Lin scores 24 as Hornets rally to beat Cavaliers 1 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Even without their leading scorer, the Charlotte Hornets finally found a way to beat LeBron James.
- Hood scores 24 as Jazz defeat Hornets 102-73 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kemba Walker had a career night with 52 points when Charlotte beat Utah in double overtime last week.
- Cousins scores 56, sets Sacramento record in double-OT loss Updated: Jan-26-16 3:34 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The only thing that stopped DeMarcus Cousins from scoring on Monday night was his sixth foul.
- Lin, Walker lead Hornets past Knicks 97-84 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:41 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lin loosened up the New York Knicks and Kemba Walker provided the knockout punch.
- Hornets C Zeller out again, could be 'out for a little bit' Updated: Jan-23-16 6:35 pm
- Walker leads Hornets to 120-116 OT win over Magic Updated: Jan-22-16 11:33 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Trailing by 15 points after the third quarter, the Charlotte Hornets figured their chances were slim with Kemba Walker on the floor, and perhaps none without him.
- Walker scores team-record 52 points, Hornets top Jazz in 2OT Updated: Jan-18-16 6:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The longer the game went, the more Kemba Walker kept piling up the points.
- Walker scores 23 as Hornets rout Hawks 107-84 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford wasn't surprised that the Charlotte Hornets finally broke out of their seven-game losing streak Wednesday night.
- Mudiay, Gallinari help Nuggets beat Hornets 95-92 Updated: Jan-10-16 11:52 pm
DENVER - Rookie guard Emmanuel Mudiay returned from a month away with a more refined jumper and a better understanding of the game.
- Paul has 25 points, Clippers beat Hornets 97-83 Updated: Jan-09-16 6:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers continue to win games without their leading scorer. And whenever Blake Griffin gets rid of those street clothes and returns to the lineup, they'll only get better.