- Tommie Frazier finally enters College Hall of Fame Updated: Dec-10-13 7:54 pm
- Neb fans on Georgia rematch: Been there, done that Updated: Dec-10-13 1:59 pm
- No. 23 Georgia, Nebraska rematch in Gator Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:08 pm
- B10 reprimands Pelini, fines Nebraska for comment Updated: Dec-02-13 7:40 pm
- Neb's athletic director: Pelini will remain coach Updated: Nov-30-13 12:34 pm
- Rudock passes for 2 TDs, Iowa tops Nebraska 38-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:56 pm
- Neb's Pelini: 'If they want to fire me, go ahead' Updated: Nov-29-13 5:52 pm
- Iowa-Nebraska Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-27-13 1:03 pm
- Big Ten trophy games could impact coaching staffs Updated: Nov-26-13 4:04 pm
- Neb's Pelini says he's 'not coaching to save job' Updated: Nov-25-13 10:23 pm
- Nebraska is poised for 6th straight 9-win season Updated: Nov-24-13 4:36 pm
- Smith kicks Nebraska past Penn State, 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-23-13 9:02 pm
- Fumbling is habit Huskers can't break under Pelini Updated: Nov-20-13 3:35 pm
NEW YORK - Tommie Frazier waited a couple years longer than many Nebraska fans felt was appropriate to get into the College Football Hall of Fame.
The Gator Bowl appears to be a tough sell to Nebraska fans.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Georgia and Nebraska are headed back to the Sunshine State to play again.
Bo Pelini will have to pay for his latest rant.
Nebraska coach Bo Pelini is safe for now.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Jake Rudock threw for two touchdowns, including a 24-yarder to Kevonte Martin-Manley right after Iowa had stuffed Nebraska on a fake punt, and the Hawkeyes finished the regular season with a 38-17 victory on Friday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini says he hasn't been told if he'll return for a seventh season as Nebraska's head coach and that he isn't spending any time worrying about it.
Iowa (7-4, 4-3 Big Ten) at Nebraska (8-3, 5-2), 11 a.m. CST (ABC)
The Michigan State-Ohio State matchup in the Big Ten championship game already is set, and the Buckeyes are two-touchdown favorites against rival Michigan on Saturday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini is content to let his record speak for itself.
Another quarterback went down with an injury, and so did an offensive lineman for the sixth time this season. A questionable penalty wiped out what would have been the go-ahead touchdown, and a walk-on who transferred to Nebraska for his final season kicked the winning field goal.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State's senior class earned a fitting introduction for sticking with the program through its darkest days.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini has won 70 percent of his games in six seasons at Nebraska, which is nothing short of remarkable considering his teams have been among the worst in the nation when it comes to hanging onto the ball.