- B10 reprimands Pelini, fines Nebraska for comment Updated: Dec-02-13 7:40 pm
- Neb's athletic director: Pelini will remain coach Updated: Nov-30-13 12:34 pm
- Rudock passes for 2 TDs, Iowa tops Nebraska 38-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:56 pm
- Neb's Pelini: 'If they want to fire me, go ahead' Updated: Nov-29-13 5:52 pm
- Iowa-Nebraska Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-27-13 1:03 pm
- Big Ten trophy games could impact coaching staffs Updated: Nov-26-13 4:04 pm
- Neb's Pelini says he's 'not coaching to save job' Updated: Nov-25-13 10:23 pm
- Nebraska is poised for 6th straight 9-win season Updated: Nov-24-13 4:36 pm
- Smith kicks Nebraska past Penn State, 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-23-13 9:02 pm
- Fumbling is habit Huskers can't break under Pelini Updated: Nov-20-13 3:35 pm
- Nebraska staying with Armstrong as its starting QB Updated: Nov-18-13 4:18 pm
- Neb's 5 turnovers difference in loss to Spartans Updated: Nov-16-13 9:14 pm
- No. 14 Michigan St. beats turnover-prone Neb 41-28 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:47 pm
- 5 Things to Know in Week 12 of College Football Updated: Nov-15-13 3:54 am
- Defense keys Big Ten leaders Updated: Nov-12-13 4:48 pm
- Nebraska offense able to count on Ameer Abdullah Updated: Nov-11-13 6:13 pm
- Nebraska has shot to return to Big Ten title game Updated: Nov-10-13 4:05 pm
Bo Pelini will have to pay for his latest rant.
Nebraska coach Bo Pelini is safe for now.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Jake Rudock threw for two touchdowns, including a 24-yarder to Kevonte Martin-Manley right after Iowa had stuffed Nebraska on a fake punt, and the Hawkeyes finished the regular season with a 38-17 victory on Friday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini says he hasn't been told if he'll return for a seventh season as Nebraska's head coach and that he isn't spending any time worrying about it.
Iowa (7-4, 4-3 Big Ten) at Nebraska (8-3, 5-2), 11 a.m. CST (ABC)
The Michigan State-Ohio State matchup in the Big Ten championship game already is set, and the Buckeyes are two-touchdown favorites against rival Michigan on Saturday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini is content to let his record speak for itself.
Another quarterback went down with an injury, and so did an offensive lineman for the sixth time this season. A questionable penalty wiped out what would have been the go-ahead touchdown, and a walk-on who transferred to Nebraska for his final season kicked the winning field goal.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State's senior class earned a fitting introduction for sticking with the program through its darkest days.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini has won 70 percent of his games in six seasons at Nebraska, which is nothing short of remarkable considering his teams have been among the worst in the nation when it comes to hanging onto the ball.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. received a vote of confidence Monday from coach Bo Pelini, who said the redshirt freshman would start at Penn State this week after his three-turnover performance against Michigan State.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terrell Newby fumbled on Nebraska's third play from scrimmage, Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw an interception on its sixth and before the first quarter was even over Jordan Westerkamp had muffed a punt.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michigan State all but locked up a spot in the Big Ten championship game, and the 14th-ranked Spartans didn't even need their nation-leading defense at its best to do it.
One victory can change a season.
Indiana and Illinois had some fun with the scoreboard last weekend in Bloomington. The Hoosiers and Illini combined for 87 points, a 450-yard passer, a 200-yard receiver and two backs with at least 150 yards rushing.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - In a season when injuries have afflicted almost every position group on offense, Nebraska has been able to count on Ameer Abdullah.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nebraska has given itself a shot to get back to the Big Ten championship game with two straight wins on late touchdown passes.