- 5 things to know after Vonn's return to ski racing Updated: Dec-09-13 3:42 am
- Ligety edges Miller to win World Cup giant slalom Updated: Dec-08-13 6:26 pm
- Ligety edges Miller to win World Cup giant slalom Updated: Dec-08-13 6:05 pm
- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland wins super-G race Updated: Dec-07-13 5:51 pm
- Svindal wins World Cup downhill at Beaver Creek Updated: Dec-06-13 5:55 pm
- Weibrecht ready to charge at Beaver Creek Updated: Dec-03-13 6:05 pm
- Norway's Svindal fastest in downhill training Updated: Nov-29-13 4:46 pm
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Lindsey Vonn returned to racing for the first time in 10 months this weekend, a three-race, 72-hour test for her surgically repaired right knee.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Ted Ligety leaned over his skis as far as gravity would allow, trying to get across the finish line just a little quicker.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Ted Ligety turned in a flawless final run to win a fourth straight World Cup giant slalom race, edging U.S. teammate Bode Miller.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindal's streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway weathered falling snow, freezing temperatures and low visibility to win a World Cup downhill race on Friday.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Early in his career, Andrew Weibrecht constantly flirted with the line between foolhardy and fast on a downhill course.
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway was fastest in the final training run for a World Cup downhill at Lake Louise.