- Angels rally off Brewers' bullpen for 7-3 to avoid sweep Updated: May-04-16 7:00 pm
- Trout triples and homers, Angels beat Brewers 7-3 Updated: May-04-16 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The curveball hung over the plate, an enticing pitch that Mike Trout quickly turned into a rally-starting solo home run in the eighth inning.
- Angels squander early four-run lead, fall 5-4 to Brewers Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
MILWAUKEE - Nick Tropeano left his off-speed pitches up in the zone, making for tempting targets for the Milwaukee Brewers' best hitters.
- Angels overturned again in 7-2 loss at Rangers Updated: May-01-16 12:35 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Upon further review, the Los Angeles Angels again failed to get a break and lost another game in Texas.
- Angels lose Street, but complete sweep of Royals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels lost closer Huston Street because of a pregame injury, and that put a damper on their three-game sweep of the defending World Series champions.
- Miley posts his 1st win for Mariners, beats Pujols, Angels Updated: Apr-24-16 8:01 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Wade Miley overcame his first-inning struggles. The same can't be said for Matt Shoemaker.
- Trout homers, reaches 4 times as Angels beat White Sox 3-2 Updated: Apr-21-16 6:53 pm
CHICAGO - Jered Weaver received plenty of scrutiny as hip, neck and flexibility problems lowered his fastball velocity to 78 mph during a miserable spring training.
- Arcia's hit in the 12th lifts Twins over Angels 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-16 7:26 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A season of exile in the minor leagues left Oswaldo Arcia searching for ways to get back in the Minnesota Twins' good graces.
- Shoemaker, Angels beat Athletics for 4th straight win Updated: Apr-13-16 8:00 pm
OAKLAND, California - All it took was a different mindset for Matt Shoemaker's dramatic turnaround from his last start. Now he's looking to continue the trend.
- Angels' Weaver beats Rangers in season debut 3-1 Updated: Apr-10-16 7:53 pm
ANAHEIM, California - It sounds as if a delayed start to the season for Jered Weaver was a wise call.