- Angels make 3 errors on 1 play against Tigers Updated: Apr-20-14 2:11 pm
- Trout fans 4 times, Angels lose 5-2 to Tigers Updated: Apr-19-14 6:36 pm
- Scherzer, Tigers end 10-game skid against Angels Updated: Apr-19-14 6:06 pm
- Smyly hit hard in Tigers' 11-6 loss to Angels Updated: Apr-19-14 12:42 am
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th Updated: Apr-17-14 3:27 am
- Colon gives up 4 HRs in Mets' 14-2 loss to Angels, Updated: Apr-13-14 8:39 pm
- Angels hit 4 HRs off Colon in 14-2 rout of Mets Updated: Apr-13-14 8:15 pm
- Pujols homer, pitching leads Angels past M's 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 2:18 am
- Seattle puts lefty James Paxton on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-09-14 9:26 pm
- Mariners starter Paxton leaves with muscle strain Updated: Apr-09-14 1:56 am
- Cano gets 1st RBI with Mariners in win over Angels Updated: Apr-03-14 2:21 am
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- APNewsBreak: Dodgers set payroll record at $234M Updated: Mar-30-14 9:45 pm
- Trout homers in Angels' 6-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Mar-30-14 1:14 am
- Trout, Angels both thrilled with big new contract Updated: Mar-29-14 8:02 pm
- Trout, Angels agree to $144.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-29-14 1:00 pm
- Dodgers top Angels after teams play through 'quake Updated: Mar-29-14 3:12 am
- Hamilton doubles, Ibanez homers for Angels Updated: Mar-25-14 8:54 pm
- Reeling Twins look to buck 90-loss trend Updated: Mar-25-14 7:11 pm
- Pujols, Richards lead Angels over Indians 5-2 Updated: Mar-23-14 9:30 pm
- Trout, Hamilton homer as Angles beat Brewers 9-6 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:57 pm
DETROIT - This was a rare sight: Mike Trout looking overmatched at the plate.
DETROIT - Max Scherzer gave Detroit's beleaguered bullpen a bit of a breather.
DETROIT - Drew Smyly's return to the rotation was an inauspicious one.
ANAHEIM, California - Chris Iannetta swung the bat like a guy who definitely didn't want to catch one more inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Bartolo Colon thought all was OK as he took the mound in the first inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.
SEATTLE - Garrett Richards walked two batters in the first inning. He pitched out of a jam in the third with runners on second and third. He overcame errors and walks thanks to double plays and strikeouts.
SEATTLE - James Paxton is the latest arm in the Seattle Mariners' rotation to find his way to the disabled list.
SEATTLE - Mariners starting pitcher James Paxton left Seattle's home opener on Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Angels after straining a muscle in his left side.
ANAHEIM, California - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered those critics who thought Robinson Cano wouldn't have enough support in the lineup to make a difference.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers set a record with an opening-day payroll of $234 million Sunday, according to a study of big league contracts by The Associated Press.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout homered in his second at-bat hours after finalizing a contract extension, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Dodgers 6-2 Saturday night in the final preseason game for both clubs.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout gave a big wave when he bounded onto the stage at the Los Angeles Angels' fan fiesta Saturday, a plaid dress shirt tucked underneath his red No. 27 jersey. The crowd responded with wild cheers and "M-V-P!" chants for the best young player in baseball.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels agreed Friday night to a $144.5 million, six-year contract, keeping baseball's brightest young star under club control through 2020.
LOS ANGELES - Playing through an earthquake that was felt in the ballpark, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Angels 5-4 in 10 innings Friday night after rookie Joc Pederson hit a tying home run in the eighth.
MESA, Arizona - Josh Hamilton doubled off the top wall, a call upheld by video review, and Raul Ibanez homered Tuesday as the Los Angeles Angels rallied for an 8-4 victory over a Chicago Cubs' split-squad.
MINNEAPOLIS - The number is staggering. In the past three years, the Minnesota Twins have lost 291 games. Ninety-nine in 2011. Ninety-six each of the last two seasons.
TEMPE, Arizona - Albert Pujols tripled and doubled to back a scoreless start by Garrett Richards in the Los Angeles Angels' 5-2 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
PHOENIX - Mike Trout and Josh Hamilton homered in the same game for the first time this spring and combined for four of the Los Angeles Angels' 14 hits in a 9-6 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday.