- Florida State falls 74-58 to No. 7 Syracuse Updated: Mar-09-14 6:41 pm
- No. 7 Syracuse ends losing streak with 74-58 win Updated: Mar-09-14 5:50 pm
- NCAA tournament dream match-ups Updated: Mar-06-14 1:38 pm
- Georgia Tech stuns No. 7 Syracuse 67-62 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:35 pm
- No. 4 Syracuse loses 75-56 at No. 12 Virginia Updated: Mar-01-14 9:17 pm
- No. 12 Virginia tops Syracuse 75-56 for 1st in ACC Updated: Mar-01-14 8:32 pm
- ACC showdown: No. 12 Virginia hosts No. 4 Syracuse Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- Maryland falls to No. 4 Syracuse, 57-55 Updated: Feb-24-14 10:51 pm
- No. 4 Syracuse beats Maryland 57-55 to end skid Updated: Feb-24-14 10:39 pm
- Swofford: Ref made 'judgment call' in SU-Duke game Updated: Feb-24-14 1:57 pm
- Maryland pumped for showdown with sinking Syracuse Updated: Feb-23-14 5:08 pm
- No. 5 Duke beats No. 1 Orange 66-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:57 pm
- No. 5 Duke tops No. 1 Orange 66-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:35 pm
- Shockers lone unbeaten left as season winds down Updated: Feb-21-14 2:42 pm
- No. 1 Orange, No. 5 Duke meet coming off losses Updated: Feb-21-14 2:26 pm
- Syracuse still No. 1, but showing vulnerability Updated: Feb-18-14 2:26 pm
- No. 1 Syracuse beats NC State 56-55 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:02 pm
- Syracuse, Wichita State in pursuit of perfection Updated: Feb-13-14 12:17 pm
- Ennis' 35-footer keeps No. 1 Syracuse unbeaten Updated: Feb-13-14 9:05 am
- No. 1 Syracuse tops Clemson 57-44 for 23rd in row Updated: Feb-09-14 10:02 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State desperately needed another signature win to improve its resume and impress the NCAA tournament selection committee.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C.J. Fair took over Sunday. The seventh-ranked Orange had let a sporadic Florida State team rally late in the first half and get within a point in the second.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
SYRACUSE, New York - With an important win within its grasp, Trae Golden was perfect for Georgia Tech.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon talked before No. 12 Virginia's final home game about making it a success for seniors Joe Harris, Akil Mitchell and even former walk-on Thomas Rogers, the first building blocks in Tony Bennett's remaking of the Cavaliers.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon did a double take when told that the Cavaliers have only won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship outright once in their history, and that it was 33 years ago.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - The sellout crowd roared in anticipation as Nick Faust drove to the basket, poised to give Maryland the lead in the closing seconds against No. 4 Syracuse.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Up by 12 points with just under 6 minutes left, No. 4 Syracuse appeared poised to secure an unusually easy victory.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - ACC Commissioner John Swofford says the charge call in Saturday night's game between Syracuse and Duke was a "judgment call" by officials.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - As a parting gift to Maryland, the Atlantic Coast Conference left the Terrapins' home schedule devoid of games against North Carolina or Duke.
DURHAM, North Carolina - It's been a wild week for No. 5 Duke. After losing to their most hated rivals, the Blue Devils took down the No. 1 team.
DURHAM, North Carolina - They'll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game - and the Ts that decided Round 2.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The last of the unbeaten, Wichita State has just three games remaining before it enters the Missouri Valley tournament - three games left in its regular-season pursuit of perfection.
This was supposed to be the encore of college basketball's game of the year, matching two top-five teams in No. 1 Syracuse and No. 5 Duke, and the winningest men's coaches in Division I history.
SYRACUSE, New York - Jim Boeheim has known it since the season started, and two straight nail biters only has reaffirmed it: his top-ranked Syracuse Orange may still be unbeaten, but they're certainly not invincible.
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse's streak lives on - barely.
WICHITA, Kansas - Phil Martelli remembers the crowds that started showing up for practices at Saint Joseph's, bigger and bigger with every victory the Hawks put on the board.
SYRACUSE, New York - Another challenge. Another challenge met.