- The Latest: Jimmer scores 35, East wins D-League All-Star Updated: Feb-13-16 4:35 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Kobe's last, Toronto's 1st as NBA All-Star goes outside US Updated: Feb-11-16 8:21 pm
TORONTO - Of all the goodies Kobe Bryant collects in his farewell season, one this weekend might be particularly useful.
- Lisa Borders announced as new WNBA president Updated: Feb-10-16 5:23 pm
NEW YORK - Lisa Borders has been a fan of the WNBA ever since she helped bring a team to Atlanta. Now she's the league's new president.
- Impact Hack-a-Someone tactic having on NBA is growing issue Updated: Feb-10-16 3:53 pm
MIAMI - San Antonio's first play of the 2008-09 season was designed and executed perfectly. Spurs' center Tim Duncan didn't bother jumping for the opening tap, conceding it to Phoenix's Shaquille O'Neal. Five seconds later, Michael Finley wrapped his arms around O'Neal for an intentional foul.
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Updated: Feb-06-16 7:16 pm
NEW YORK - Over the course of her storied career, Tamika Catchings has spent many hours at the NBA and WNBA offices. Whether it was for league meetings, union business or just because she was in town, the Indiana Fever star always felt comfortable there.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- McCollum expands his media career while inspiring kids Updated: Feb-01-16 7:13 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - While many athletes figure they'll pursue media careers after their playing days are over, Trail Blazers guard CJ McCollum sees no reason why he can't have it all now.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- WNBA changing up its playoff format Updated: Jan-28-16 5:55 pm
NEW YORK - The WNBA is switching up its playoffs.
- Gasol scores 27 as Grizzlies hold off Nuggets, 102-101. Updated: Jan-22-16 12:54 am
DENVER - With the game on the line, the Memphis Grizzlies leaned on Marc Gasol.
- Hack-a-Shaq not pretty and often not effective, either Updated: Jan-21-16 7:51 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Kobe Bryant, late in his final All-Star Game, going basket for basket with LeBron James, fans in Toronto on their feet as the NBA's best put on a show.
- NBA Commissioner Silver headlines forum on health, wellness Updated: Jan-19-16 10:33 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will headline a forum next week to discuss solutions for better health and wellness.
- NBA commissioner wants to learn more about Pistons, downtown Updated: Jan-18-16 3:07 pm
DETROIT - Commissioner Adam Silver is noncommital about the possibility of the Detroit Pistons moving downtown.
- Kobe passes torch, drops out of Rio Olympics consideration Updated: Jan-16-16 7:31 pm
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant is passing the Olympic torch.
- Lowry helps Raptors beat Magic 106-103 in OT in London Updated: Jan-14-16 8:28 pm
LONDON - After a long trip overseas, the Toronto Raptors and Orlando Magic went the extra mile to entertain an international audience.