- Nets beat Grizzlies, over .500 for first time Updated: Mar-05-14 11:30 pm
- 76ers freefalling toward worst record in NBA Updated: Mar-03-14 1:40 pm
- LeBron switches to clear mask at NBA's request Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- 76ers retire Allen Iverson's No. 3 jersey Updated: Mar-01-14 10:24 pm
- Mark Cuban: NCAA stars better off in D-League Updated: Mar-01-14 9:09 pm
- Cuban gives thumbs up to Silver on officiating Updated: Feb-24-14 9:00 pm
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- Silver delivers first press conference as NBA boss Updated: Feb-15-14 9:45 pm
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- In New Orleans, Benson gets All-Star treatment Updated: Feb-12-14 1:42 pm
- With a new commissioner, NBA enters its Silver age Updated: Feb-10-14 7:21 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Wolves, 98-91 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:03 am
NEW YORK - Jason Kidd has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career.
PHILADELPHIA - Allen Iverson raised his No. 3 to the rafters and had Sixers' fans raising the roof.
MIAMI - LeBron James dispensed with his menacing black mask at the NBA's request and switched to a clear protective cover for the Miami Heat's game Saturday night against the Orlando Magic.
PHILADELPHIA - Allen Iverson cupped his hand to his left ear and asked to hear his favorite tune one more time.
NEW YORK - Even Mark Cuban thinks NBA officiating is moving in the right direction.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
NEW ORLEANS - Adam Silver kept his focus on the game but hinted at some changes to the business during his first press conference as NBA commissioner.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
NEW ORLEANS - One of the people most responsible for bringing NBA All-Stars back to the Big Easy this weekend is an 86-year-old man who wasn't that into basketball for much of his life.
NEW YORK - His name is already on the ball. Now Adam Silver can put his stamp on the NBA.
NEW ORLEANS - As Anthony Davis trotted off the court and toward the locker room, fans gathered near the tunnel offered one more round of applause, some of them shouting their congratulations to Davis for receiving his first All-Star game nod.