- Silver wants age limit change, no rush on others Updated: Apr-18-14 3:44 pm
- Suns join list of 'best' teams to miss playoffs Updated: Apr-17-14 7:12 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- Hawks add Turner exec Koonin to bolster profile Updated: Apr-14-14 5:54 pm
- Spurs clinch league's best record with 112-104 win Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Former Hawks All-Star Lou Hudson dies at 69 Updated: Apr-11-14 8:10 pm
- Adrian Peterson: College athletes should be paid Updated: Apr-09-14 6:49 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Robertson weighs in on 'One & Done' Updated: Apr-05-14 10:17 am
- NBA makes points of emphasis memos to refs public Updated: Mar-31-14 6:33 pm
- Harden scores 31, Rockets top Bobcats 100-89 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:03 pm
- Silver: 2 years of college best for NBA players Updated: Mar-24-14 7:27 pm
NEW YORK - Even as the NBA prepares for a draft that could be headlined by freshmen, Commissioner Adam Silver remains committed to keeping them in college.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns are the "best team not to make the playoffs."
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
ATLANTA - Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record.
ATLANTA - Dominique Wilkins hopes young fans take the time to learn about Lou Hudson.
MINNEAPOLIS - Former NFL MVP Adrian Peterson advocated for college athletes on Wednesday, saying they deserved to be paid for the millions of dollars they bring to school coffers and took aim at NBA commissioner Adam Silver's stated desire to require college players to spend two years in school before declaring for the draft.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson doesn't see what the fuss is about over "One and Done" players.
NEW YORK - LeBron James powers toward the rim, 260 pounds of speed and strength that's nearly impossible to stop.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Houston Rockets hadn't been very good lately with Dwight Howard on the court, and downright lethal with him on the sidelines.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Adam Silver says he's heard the "Bill Gates theory" numerous times from critics over the last month: You shouldn't be required to attend college to become a millionaire.