- Warren won't run for Dingell's congressional seat Updated: Mar-07-14 11:56 am
- Lawmakers pass bills deleting 'retarded' from laws Updated: Mar-05-14 8:31 pm
- Senate OKs bill letting landlords ban medical pot Updated: Mar-04-14 7:08 pm
- Dingell launches bid for husband's US House seat Updated: Feb-28-14 1:41 pm
- Warren exploring run for Dingell's US House seat Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
LANSING, Michigan - The terms "mental retardation" and "mentally retarded" will be removed from state laws under legislation that unanimously passed the state Senate and House on Wednesday.
LANSING, Michigan - Landlords would have greater authority to ban tenants from smoking or growing medical marijuana under a bill that passed the state Senate on Tuesday.
DEARBORN, Michigan - Debbie Dingell officially entered the race Friday for the congressional seat synonymous with her name, saying she's confident she would hit the ground running if elected to the seat her husband has held for more than 58 years.