- After loss to K-State, Kansas begins offseason Updated: Dec-01-13 12:26 pm
- Kansas routed by Kansas State, 31-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:08 pm
- K-State routs Kansas for 5th straight time, 31-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:42 pm
- Rohach leads Iowa St past Kansas 34-0 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:39 pm
- Kansas-Iowa St Capsule Updated: Nov-22-13 10:47 am
- After Big 12 win, Kansas looks for 2 straight Updated: Nov-18-13 3:11 pm
- OSU, OU players earn Big 12 Player of Week awards Updated: Nov-18-13 2:27 pm
- West Virginia loses 31-19 to Kansas Updated: Nov-16-13 5:47 pm
- Kansas snaps Big 12 losing streak, beats WVU 31-19 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:03 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Charlie Weis felt a difference in the culture at Kansas as he stood on the sideline Saturday, the clock melting away in the second half and Kansas State on its way to another win over its rival.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - It didn't matter who was carrying the ball, who was throwing it or who was catching it.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After the way that Kansas State ran the ball a week ago, Bill Snyder decided to make every effort to prove that the Wildcats were still a ground-and-pound kind of team.
AMES, Iowa - Freshman Grant Rohach passed for a season-best 300 yards and two touchdowns and Iowa State beat Kansas 34-0 on a frigid Saturday night for its first Big 12 victory.
Kansas (3-7, 1-6 Big 12) at Iowa State (1-9, 0-7 ) 7 p.m. (FSN)
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Charlie Weis was drenched, as if he'd just jumped in Potter's Lake himself - the pond just up the hill from Memorial Stadium where the goalposts ended up.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - As far as Dana Holgorsen is concerned, West Virginia's 31-19 loss to Kansas on Saturday is a good reminder of what he's been telling his players since they switched conferences two years ago.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - James Sims rushed for 211 yards and three touchdowns and Kansas snapped a 27-game Big 12 losing streak Saturday with a 31-19 victory over West Virginia.