- Griner: Fellow WNBA players want her to appeal suspension Updated: May-27-15 9:36 pm
NEW YORK - Brittney Griner has been hearing from players around the WNBA who would like her to change her mind and appeal her seven-game suspension for a domestic violence incident involving her partner Glory Johnson, also a player in the league.
- WNBA's Johnson: Didn't expect arrest after Griner fight Updated: May-27-15 2:27 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Glory Johnson had no idea her fight with then-fiancee Brittney Griner would become such a big deal.
- Griner accepts WNBA suspension as consequence of her actions Updated: May-18-15 6:12 pm
PHOENIX - Brittney Griner says she accepts the WNBA's seven-game suspension as a consequence of her actions.
- Griner, Johnson suspended record 7 games each by WNBA Updated: May-15-15 11:00 pm
NEW YORK - WNBA stars Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson were suspended seven games each Friday for their domestic violence arrest last month - the league's longest ban in its 19-year history.
- WNBA's Griner, Johnson married in Phoenix ceremony Updated: May-09-15 2:24 pm
PHOENIX - The WNBA's Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson were married in a ceremony in a Phoenix resort.
- WNBA reviewing Isiah Thomas hire, domestic violence case Updated: May-07-15 8:35 pm
LAS VEGAS - The WNBA has been thrown into the national conversation about domestic violence and sports, and now is facing a decision involving sexual harassment.
- Griner opts out of US women's basketball training camp Updated: May-04-15 4:35 pm
LAS VEGAS - Brittney Griner opted out of the U.S. women's national basketball team training camp that began Monday.