- Conley stymies Brewers in Miami's 6-3 win Updated: Apr-30-16 12:40 am
MILWAUKEE - After being frustrated for nearly eight innings by Marlins lefty Adam Conley, the Milwaukee Brewers used a bloop hit by Jonathan Lucroy to key an improbably rally that fell short.
- Marlins' Conley pulled in 8th with no-hit bid, Brewers rally Updated: Apr-29-16 11:42 pm
MILWAUKEE - Marlins lefty Adam Conley threw no-hit ball for 7 2/3 innings before being pulled by manager Don Mattingly after 116 pitches, and Miami's bullpen wound up holding off the Milwaukee Brewers 6-3 Friday night.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- Marlins muster only 5 hits and lose to Nationals 3-1 Updated: Apr-20-16 11:29 pm
MIAMI - The mood was subdued Wednesday night at Marlins Park, where the home team gave a small crowd little to cheer about.
- 8 games in, Collins said Mets 'had to win' against Marlins Updated: Apr-13-16 7:59 pm
NEW YORK - Ahead by two runs, Mets manager Terry Collins brought in Jeurys Familia for the third straight day.
- Fernandez's home winning streak ends at 17 Updated: Apr-06-16 9:38 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez lost at Marlins Park for the first time.
- Saltalamacchia's 4 RBIs lift Tigers over Marlins 7-3 Updated: Apr-06-16 8:47 pm
MIAMI - Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered and drove in four runs and Francisco Rodriguez struck out Giancarlo Stanton to end the game with the bases loaded as the Detroit Tigers beat Miami 7-3 Wednesday and sent Marlins ace Jose Fernandez his first loss in 27 career starts at home.