- Giants lose 5-4 to Dodgers in 14 innings Updated: Sep-01-15 5:07 am
LOS ANGELES - The San Francisco Giants' bullpen went toe-to-toe with the Los Angeles Dodgers' relievers until finally blinking in the 14th inning.
- Dodgers beat Giants 5-4 in 14 innings on Gonzalez's single Updated: Sep-01-15 4:47 am
LOS ANGELES - A.J. Ellis drew a leadoff walk in the bottom of the 14th inning before the Los Angeles Dodgers loaded the bases with no outs. With slugger Adrian Gonzalez at the plate, the slow-footed Ellis knew he would have to hustle to score.
- Phillies trade Chase Utley to Dodgers Updated: Aug-20-15 7:35 am
PHILADELPHIA - Chase Utley is reuniting with Jimmy Rollins in Hollywood.
- Dodgers place Kendrick on DL Updated: Aug-10-15 8:42 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers have placed second baseman Howie Kendrick on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained left hamstring and recalled infielder Jose Peraza from Triple-A Oklahoma City.
- Kang, McCutchen rally Pirates past Dodgers 13-6 Updated: Aug-10-15 12:51 am
PITTSBURGH - Jung Ho Kang hit back after getting hit by pitches in his two previous plate appearances.
- Dodgers' Kendrick leaves game with hamstring injury Updated: Aug-09-15 10:35 pm
PITTSBURGH - Los Angeles Dodgers second baseman Howie Kendrick had to leave Sunday night's game with the Pittsburgh when he strained his left hamstring running out an infield hit in the fifth inning.
- Greinke's bat helps Dodgers beat Phillies 10-8 Updated: Aug-06-15 5:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Zack Greinke's hitting outshined his pitching.
- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.