- BC stunned late, loses 34-31 at Syracuse Updated: Nov-30-13 9:32 pm
- Hunt stuns BC with late TD as Syracuse wins 34-31 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:25 pm
- Syracuse's Drew Allen, a study in perseverance Updated: Nov-29-13 3:03 am
- Syracuse wilts at end, loses 17-16 to Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-23-13 6:48 pm
- Pitt beats Syracuse 17-16, becomes bowl-eligible Updated: Nov-23-13 4:43 pm
- Syracuse overwhelmed by No. 2 Florida State 59-3 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:23 pm
- Syracuse rolls past Maryland 20-3 Updated: Nov-09-13 8:11 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Terrel Hunt hit tight end Josh Parris with an 8-yard touchdown pass with 6 seconds remaining, and Syracuse stunned Boston College 34-31 on Saturday to become eligible for the postseason for the third time in four years.
SYRACUSE, New York - Coming out of high school in San Antonio, Texas, Drew Allen had all the tools to succeed as a college quarterback: he was 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, could throw a ball 70 yards while standing flat-footed, ran a 4.7-second 40-yard dash, bench-pressed 265 pounds, squatted 345, had a vertical leap of 29 inches, and excelled in the classroom.
SYRACUSE, New York - Jay Bromley shook his head in dismay. Another game had slipped away from the Syracuse Orange.
SYRACUSE, New York - Isaac Bennett scored the decisive touchdown on a 5-yard run on the final play of the third quarter, Tom Savage passed for 218 yards and another score, and Pittsburgh rallied past Syracuse 17-16 on Saturday in a critical game for both teams.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Scott Shafer hoped his improved Syracuse defense was ready for its biggest test of the year. The unit had allowed just three points in the previous two games and was playing some of its best football of the season.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jerome Smith ran for 118 yards and two touchdowns, and Syracuse used a strong defensive effort to beat error-prone Maryland 20-3 Saturday.