- Harris, Virginia miss, No. 8 Wisconsin wins 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin stymies Virginia, 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:26 pm
- Harris' 20 leads Virginia past Hampton, 69-40 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:14 pm
- Big run boosts Virginia past Liberty, 75-53 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:11 pm
- Gill's 18 help Virginia beat Navy 67-42 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:39 pm
- Davidson drops another to No. 25 Virginia 70-57 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:11 pm
- No. 25 Cavs come up short to No. 14 VCU, 59-56 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:20 pm
- Graham lifts No. 14 VCU past No. 25 UVA, 59-56 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:36 pm
- James Madison drops opener to No. 24 Virginia Updated: Nov-09-13 1:06 am
- Gill and No. 24 Virginia beat James Madison 61-41 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:17 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris had plenty of company in his misery after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Wisconsin's high-scoring offense has garnered much of the attention during the school's best start in 20 years.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris scored 20 points and Virginia scored 23 unanswered in the first half Tuesday night in a 69-40 victory against Hampton.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Anthony Gill scored 13 points and Virginia scored 20 consecutive points in the second half and beat Liberty 75-53 on Saturday.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Anthony Gill scored 18 points and Joe Harris had 16 as Virginia beat Navy 67-42 on Tuesday night.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Davidson coach Bob McKillop insists his team's brutal schedule will pay dividends down the road for his Wildcats.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett glanced at the stat sheet, and saw these numbers: 19 and 33.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Treveon Graham of VCU moved into position a few steps behind the 3-point line and waited.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Coming off James Madison's first Colonial Athletic Association tournament title since 1994 and a trip to the NCAAs, coach Matt Brady knew the beginning of this season could prove an uphill climb.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - As No. 24 Virginia entered the season with the program's highest expectations in coach Tony Bennett's tenure, no one was as eager to get started Friday night as a pair of redshirt sophomores who sat on the sidelines a year ago waiting their turn.