- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching Updated: Nov-25-15 6:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday Updated: Nov-25-15 12:01 am
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
- Johnny Manziel benched by Browns for off-field behavior Updated: Nov-24-15 10:10 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Dropped from starter to third-stringer - without playing a game.
- Video of Manziel causes stir as Browns end bye week Updated: Nov-23-15 7:09 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel couldn't make it through the Browns' bye week without being a distraction.
- Cardinals' Palmer fined $11,576 by NFL for pelvic thrust Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer has been fined $11,576 by the NFL for a celebratory gesture toward the crowd last Sunday.
- Johnny Manziel's strong start doesn't win him full-time gig Updated: Nov-16-15 6:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's best performance in two NFL seasons earned him positive praise and rave reviews.
- Newton, Panthers offense rolling, celebrating 9-0 start Updated: Nov-16-15 5:53 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton has plenty of reasons to celebrate these days - the Carolina Panthers are unbeaten and the offense is rolling.
- Browns' Hawkins released from hospital, teammate decries hit Updated: Nov-16-15 5:15 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns wide receiver Travis Benjamin said the hard hit Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones delivered on Cleveland's Andrew Hawkins was "unacceptable."
- Steelers flip and roll into bye after pummeling Browns Updated: Nov-16-15 3:30 am
- Roethlisberger solid in relief, Steelers rout Browns 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:29 pm
- Manziel improves but Browns fall to Steelers 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:24 pm
PITTSBURGH - Maybe Johnny Football can ball in the NFL.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- McCown or Manziel? Browns won't name starter vs Steelers Updated: Nov-13-15 9:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Mike Pettine is keeping his starting quarterback a secret - even from the quarterbacks.
- Browns' quarterback situation still cloudy for Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-12-15 9:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns have prepared two quarterbacks to start against the Steelers.
- Bengals perfect, rest of AFC North beat up and struggling Updated: Nov-12-15 7:00 pm
CINCINNATI - The first half of the season has been perfect in every way for the Bengals. They've won every game, kept all of their stars healthy and opened a daunting lead in the AFC North.
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- Browns' McCown limited in practice, still chance he'll start Updated: Nov-11-15 2:35 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown played catch during the early portion of his first practice since Oct. 30, a small but significant step as the Browns starting quarterback recovers from a painful rib injury.
- Browns' McCown not practicing, will start if healthy Updated: Nov-10-15 4:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The cries to start Johnny Manziel are growing louder by the loss.
- Auburn ends 2-game skid with 26-10 win over No. 25 A&M Updated: Nov-08-15 12:21 am
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M freshman Kyler Murray didn't turn the ball over in his first start for the 25th-ranked Aggies last week.
- Auburn ends 2-game skid with 26-10 win over No. 25 A&M Updated: Nov-08-15 12:07 am
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn wanted to run the ball 50 times against No. 25 Texas A&M on Saturday night.
- Johnny Football is honorary captain for No. 25 Texas A&M Updated: Nov-07-15 8:42 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Johnny Football is back in College Station, serving as honorary captain for No. 25 Texas A&M's game against Auburn.
- Browns not ready to commit to Johnny Manziel as starter Updated: Nov-06-15 3:10 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel's prime-time TV performance didn't earn him a full-time gig. At least not yet.
- Dalton, Eifert lead Bengals over Browns 31-10 to go 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:28 am
CINCINNATI - Three touchdown catches on three different routes. Tight end Tyler Eifert got a lot of attention with his latest impressive game.
- Dalton leads way as Bengals beat Browns 31-10, go to 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:17 am
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton plopped down in the chair and didn't even wait for the first question.
- Bengals missing LB Maualuga, RT Smith vs depleted Browns Updated: Nov-05-15 7:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Linebacker Rey Maualuga was inactive with an injured right calf Thursday night, and right tackle Andre Smith was out with a concussion for the unbeaten Bengals against the injury-depleted Cleveland Browns.