- No. 22 Duke-No. 20 Texas A&M in Chick-fil-A Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:26 pm
- SEC runner-up Missouri, Oklahoma St in Cotton Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:12 pm
- Column: FSU, Ohio St wins should eliminate SEC Updated: Dec-06-13 5:14 pm
- Malzahn: Auburn's Marshall belongs in Heisman mix Updated: Dec-05-13 2:51 pm
- Ballot Breakdown: SEC takes aim at Ohio State Updated: Dec-01-13 9:08 pm
- No. 19 Texas A&M falls at No. 5 Missouri, 28-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:48 am
- No. 5 Missouri wins SEC East Updated: Dec-01-13 12:33 am
- No set date for decision on Manziel's future Updated: Nov-26-13 2:39 pm
- For No. 15 LSU, elite status at stake vs. Arkansas Updated: Nov-25-13 7:32 pm
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- Manziel credits LSU D for his dud in Death Valley Updated: Nov-24-13 1:56 pm
- Manziel stifled as No. 9 A&M falls at No. 18 LSU Updated: Nov-23-13 10:51 pm
- Magee, No. 18 LSU upend No. 9 Texas A&M, 34-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:35 pm
- A&M to make 1st trip to Death Valley since 1994 Updated: Nov-21-13 7:17 pm
- Several talented QBs wrapping up careers in SEC Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- Miles confident his defense is ready for A&M Updated: Nov-18-13 7:26 pm
- Manziel has another big season to lead No. 10 A&M Updated: Nov-14-13 3:57 pm
- No. 18 LSU still aims to make program history Updated: Nov-14-13 3:14 pm
- Briles' college coach career started at alma mater Updated: Nov-14-13 11:51 am
- Mississippi St searches for wins, bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-12-13 6:45 pm
- No. 9 Missouri enters bye on an offensive roll Updated: Nov-10-13 2:35 pm
- Prescott plays for Miss St after mother's death Updated: Nov-09-13 10:12 pm
- Manziel leads No. 11 A&M over Mississippi St 51-41 Updated: Nov-09-13 9:08 pm
- 5 Things to Know: Welcome back 'Bama Updated: Nov-08-13 6:21 pm
- No. 1 'Bama, No. 10 LSU QBs in old-school showdown Updated: Nov-07-13 4:03 pm
ATLANTA - Johnny Manziel might play his final college game in the Chick-fil-A Bowl.
Missouri and Oklahoma State came so close to conference titles and being in the Bowl Championship Series.
ATLANTA - Sorry, Southeastern Conference.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers believe their quarterback merits some Heisman Trophy consideration.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 13 of the regular season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Kevin Sumlin set the scene tersely after walking off the field Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin says he doesn't know when Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel will decide whether to enter the 2014 NFL draft.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - When running back Terrence Magee and his LSU teammates met to review their dominant victory over Texas A&M, offensive coordinator Cam Cameron made a comment about their upcoming contest which got their attention.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Linebacker Lamin Barrow never doubted that the Tigers had the talent to bottle up two-time Heisman hopeful Johnny Manziel.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Johnny Manziel found himself running toward the wrong end zone on fourth-and-goal.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Les Miles loves calling Death Valley the place opponents' dreams go to die. The same might someday be said about Johnny Manziel's bid for a second Heisman Trophy.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - No. 9 Texas A&M and 18th-ranked LSU had a fierce rivalry when the schools met each year from 1986-1995.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If Les Miles is worried about how his embattled defense will hold up against Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M's relentless, up-tempo offense, he isn't showing it.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The encore to Johnny Football's Heisman Trophy-winning freshman season is nearing an end.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - For Les Miles to make LSU history as the first coach to claim four consecutive 10-win seasons, he'll have to do something he hasn't accomplished since 2006: win the final three games of the season.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kliff Kingsbury was preparing for his first full season as Texas Tech's starting quarterback when the Red Raiders got a new running backs coach in 2000.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - The losses are piling up for Mississippi State, which now needs two wins in its final three games to become bowl eligible for a fourth straight season.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Ninth-ranked Missouri would rather stay on its offensive roll than take time off.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott didn't start on Saturday against No. 11 Texas A&M after losing his mother to cancer on Sunday.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Whether or not Saturday was Johnny Manziel's last home game, the Heisman Trophy winner certainly made sure to soak in every last moment.
The appetizers were delicious, but hoped you left room for the rest of this week's football feast. After indulging on Stanford's Nerd Nation domination and the electricity of a Baylor blackout on Thursday night, there is plenty left to be settled in Week 11 of the college football season.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Zach Mettenberger and AJ McCarron typically only run as a last resort and much prefer throwing passes the old-fashioned way.