- Browns missing tackles, defense still full of holes Updated: Oct-01-15 5:12 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns linebacker Paul Kruger recently saw an unsettling film filled with shocking, ghastly moments.
- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Browns quarterback Josh McCown bruises hand, holds onto job Updated: Sep-28-15 7:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's right hand is cut and swollen. His job status hasn't changed.
- Titans look at positives in wake of blowing 13-point lead Updated: Sep-28-15 6:55 pm
At one point in the fourth quarter against Indianapolis, Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota had plenty of fellow rookies with him on the field.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Carr, Raiders end road skid with 27-20 win over Browns Updated: Sep-27-15 7:45 pm
CLEVELAND - The locker room attendants busily stuffed shoulder pads, helmets and cleats inside large silver-and-black trunks and travel bags for the flight back to Oakland.
- McCown, Browns come up short in 27-20 loss to Raiders Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
CLEVELAND - There were chants for the backup quarterback, missed opportunities, a crucial penalty and a late comeback that fell short.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Saints QB Brees to miss Sunday's game at Carolina Updated: Sep-25-15 5:58 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees will be sidelined for New Orleans' game at Carolina on Sunday, when the Saints will try to avoid falling to 0-3.
- Browns' Travis Benjamin off to speedy start to season Updated: Sep-24-15 5:54 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Travis Benjamin answered the question quickly, without hesitation - just like almost everything else he does.
- Saints QB Brees confident he'll be able to play vs. Panthers Updated: Sep-23-15 9:43 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints quarterback Drew Brees took the field wearing his usual red No. 9 practice jersey with shoulder pads on underneath.
- Jets' Mauldin feeling 'normal' again after scary concussion Updated: Sep-23-15 8:35 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Lorenzo Mauldin remembers going after Johnny Manziel to try to tackle the Cleveland Browns quarterback. And then, nothing.
- Manziel calls Browns' switch back to McCown 'disappointing' Updated: Sep-23-15 6:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel stood by waiting for Josh McCown to finish his interview session before it was his turn to address the Browns' decision to change quarterbacks.
- Raiders have plenty of room for improvement on defense Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Raiders linebacker Curtis Lofton says Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown are so similar that it won't matter much who the Cleveland Browns start at quarterback.
- Manziel's first win complicates Browns quarterback situation Updated: Sep-21-15 6:22 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's antics have the Browns in a jam. This time, a positive one.
- Manziel makes case to be starter as Browns beat Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
CLEVELAND - There was no gloating, no gestures, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
- Manziel's 2 TD passes lift Browns over Mariota, Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:06 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel spun from pressure and heaved the ball for a stunning touchdown, the kind of football magic he created almost every Saturday for Texas A&M.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Browns likely to start McCown against Titans if he practices Updated: Sep-17-15 5:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown slid a little closer to starting the Browns' home opener.
- BYU's Mangum not perfect but No. 19 Cougars are 2-0 Updated: Sep-16-15 7:54 pm
PROVO, Utah - The miraculous finishes of BYU's first two games has Tanner Mangum being showered with praise just seven quarters into his career. Those highlights, however, have overshadowed the fact that the freshman quarterback still has plenty of room to improve.
- Cromartie doesn't want to rush back, possibly hurt Jets Updated: Sep-16-15 6:48 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Antonio Cromartie heard a pop in his knee, a sickening sound he thought signaled the end of his season.
- Browns preparing to start Manziel; McCown has concussion Updated: Sep-14-15 6:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's playing status for Sunday's home opener against Tennessee is unclear. Once again, Cleveland's quarterback situation is as blurry as ever.
- Marshall 'steals' momentum in Jets' 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-14-15 3:41 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall turned a turnover into a takeaway and a huge momentum swing for the New York Jets.