- Rich get richer, do buyout deals make them better? Updated: Mar-03-14 4:00 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Danny Granger eyes starting spot with LA Clippers Updated: Mar-01-14 11:32 pm
- F Danny Granger signs with Los Angeles Clippers Updated: Feb-28-14 6:27 pm
- Nelson, Vucevic lead Magic past 76ers 101-90 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:39 pm
- Sixers buy out contract of veteran forward Granger Updated: Feb-26-14 7:35 pm
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Mayo, Bucks send Sixers to 11th straight loss Updated: Feb-24-14 10:36 pm
- George, West help Pacers hold on against Bucks Updated: Feb-23-14 12:32 am
- Nowitzki, Marion lead Mavericks over 76ers Updated: Feb-21-14 10:36 pm
- Sixers deal Turner, Hawes on busy day Updated: Feb-21-14 3:23 am
- Pacers trade Granger to 76ers for Turner Updated: Feb-20-14 10:48 pm
- Pacers swap Granger for Turner on NBA trade day Updated: Feb-20-14 10:23 pm
- George scores 26 to lead Pacers past Hawks, 108-98 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:18 pm
- Pacers without Stephenson vs Blazers Updated: Feb-07-14 1:18 pm
Buyout season helps the NBA's rich get richer. The remainder of the schedule will determine if they actually got better.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
LOS ANGELES - Danny Granger was all set to make his debut with the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night before coach Doc Rivers accidentally left his new acquisition's name off his list of active players.
LOS ANGELES - Forward Danny Granger has signed with the Los Angeles Clippers, adding more veteran depth for the club's playoff push.
PHILADELPHIA - A strong team defensive effort in the second half and Jameer Nelson's fourth-quarter offense helped the Orlando Magic snap a 16-game road losing streak. Playing the Philadelphia 76ers didn't hurt, either.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers have completed a buyout of the contract of veteran forward Danny Granger, enabling the veteran forward to sign with any team assuming he clears waivers by 5 p.m. on Friday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Bucks haven't won too often this season, and a road victory has been even rarer.
PHILADELPHIA - The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers pulled off one more bold move before Thursday's trading deadline.
NEW YORK - The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers will be without forward Lance Stephenson for Friday's home game against Portland.