- Warriors beat Clippers 109-105 in playoff opener Updated: Apr-19-14 8:23 pm
- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- Clippers beat Kings 117-101 for 56th win Updated: Apr-12-14 7:42 pm
- Thunder hold off Clippers for 107-101 victory Updated: Apr-10-14 2:47 am
- Struggling Pacers still looking for way to rebound Updated: Apr-07-14 6:18 pm
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Mavericks beat Clippers 113-107 behind Nowitzki Updated: Apr-04-14 2:36 am
- Redick to return for Clippers after long absence Updated: Apr-03-14 9:57 pm
- Paul leads Clippers past Pistons Updated: Mar-23-14 2:08 am
LOS ANGELES - The Golden State Warriors stumbled out of the gate, missing their first eight shots while falling behind by 11 points and forcing coach Mark Jackson to call two timeouts to steady his young team.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks.
LOS ANGELES - Oklahoma City has its starting five back together just in time for the playoffs. Their weeks apart didn't hurt their defense at all.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson shook his head in disbelief. All-Star starter Paul George repeatedly urged his Indiana teammates to get going, and All-Star center Roy Hibbert sat speechless on the bench during the final 30 minutes on the game.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
LOS ANGELES - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers' success isn't just because of Blake Griffin's scoring and Chris Paul's playmaking. The dramatic improvement in rebounding has been an integral part as well.