- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Rams can't get offense going in 16-13 loss to Ravens Updated: Nov-22-15 6:36 pm
BALTIMORE - Jeff Fisher's plan to rejuvenate the St. Louis Rams' offense with Case Keenum didn't exactly go as expected.
- Ravens beat Rams 16-13, but lose Flacco for season Updated: Nov-22-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - It's been this kind of season for the Baltimore Ravens: Even when they win, they lose.