- Latest on US Open: Follow the bouncing ball with Djokovic Updated: Sep-04-15 7:35 pm
NEW YORK - The latest on the U.S. Open (all times local):
- Maria Sharapova pulls out of US Open for 2nd time in 3 years Updated: Aug-30-15 6:03 pm
Maria Sharapova pulled out of the U.S. Open for the second time in three years Sunday, withdrawing on the eve of the tournament because of a lingering right leg injury.
- Even No. 2 Halep rooting for Serena to win US Open Updated: Aug-29-15 4:18 pm
NEW YORK - The No. 2 women's tennis player in the world hopes Serena Williams wins the U.S. Open.
- Struggling Bouchard gets help from Connors ahead of US Open Updated: Aug-27-15 8:41 pm
NEW YORK - Eugenie Bouchard is getting a little help from Jimmy Connors ahead of the U.S. Open.
- Serena Williams could face Sharapova in US Open semifinal Updated: Aug-27-15 4:57 pm
NEW YORK - Serena Williams could play an All-American U.S. Open.
- Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic are US Open top seeds Updated: Aug-25-15 6:02 pm
NEW YORK - Top-ranked Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic are seeded No. 1 for the U.S. Open.
- Sharapova brings 'serious' tennis event to LA in December Updated: Aug-24-15 3:23 am
Maria Sharapova is bringing top-level tennis back to the Los Angeles area.
- Sharapova ready to return from break at Cincinnati Updated: Aug-17-15 4:39 pm
MASON, Ohio - Maria Sharapova says she's still working through a minor leg injury.
- Sharapova out of Toronto tournament with injured right leg Updated: Aug-07-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Maria Sharapova has pulled out of next week's Rogers Cup with an injured right leg.