- Arsenal beats Hull to retain Premier League lead Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- Arsenal moves 4 points clear at the top of EPL Updated: Nov-23-13 1:08 pm
- Spain slips to surprise loss in South Africa Updated: Nov-19-13 5:54 pm
- Spain beats Equatorial Guinea 2-1 in friendly Updated: Nov-16-13 7:59 pm
- Costa called on for Spain's friendlies in Africa Updated: Nov-07-13 12:39 pm
LONDON - Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner scored his first Premier League goal for Arsenal in almost three years as the Gunners defeated Hull 2-0 on Wednesday to retain a four-point lead atop of the standings.
LONDON - Olivier Giroud took advantage of a huge goalkeeping blunder to score a brace as Arsenal moved four points clear at the top of the Premier League with a 2-0 win over Southampton.
JOHANNESBURG - Spain's return to the stadium where it won the World Cup was spoiled Tuesday as Bernard Parker's second-half goal gave South Africa a shock 1-0 win over the world and European champion.
MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - Spain won 2-1 at former colony Equatorial Guinea on Saturday amid criticism of the appropriateness of the world champions playing a friendly in a country dogged by accusations of human rights abuse under its current president.
MADRID - Brazilian-born, naturalized Spanish striker Diego Costa was called up for the first time by Spain to play in a pair of friendlies in Africa.