- Pink: Give husband some credit for song's success Updated: Dec-10-13 6:34 pm
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Specialty citrus is growing, producing items such as pink... Updated: Dec-05-13 1:49 pm
- Sixth time was the charm for actor, musician Dave... Updated: Nov-29-13 9:16 am
NEW YORK - While she's excited her ballad "Just Give Me a Reason" is nominated for the song of the year Grammy, Pink says she believes her husband deserves some credit for its success.
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
Move over, grapefruit: Lemons are also taking on the pink.
And middle children think they have it rough.