- Royals pounded by Nats 13-2 in interleague defeat Updated: May-04-16 6:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kris Medlen got pounded off the mound in the third inning. Eric Hosmer got tossed in the sixth.
- Nationals rout Royals 13-2 to take interleague series Updated: May-04-16 6:10 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Stephen Strasburg likes to time his journey from the bullpen to the dugout before a game to minimize the time he has to sit on the bench before getting in the game.
- Mariners can't find offense in 4-1 loss to Royals Updated: May-01-16 9:03 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners' best offensive opportunity against the Kansas City Royals ended with Robinson Cano thrown out at the plate.
- Royals snap losing streak with 4-1 win against Mariners Updated: May-01-16 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - Ian Kennedy felt like he only had one pitch working for him against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. He was still able to take a shutout into the sixth inning, and get a big boost from his bullpen when he finally ran into trouble.
- Miller, Betances form Bronx Strikeout Machine before Chapman Updated: Apr-21-16 9:36 am
NEW YORK - Dellin Betances and Andrew Miller send batter after batter muttering on the way back to the dugout.
- Reddick's sacrifice fly lifts Athletics over Royals 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-16 8:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - Billy Burns' speed, along with a little luck, helped Oakland win its first home series.
- Kennedy throws 7 strong innings, Royals beat Astros 6-2 Updated: Apr-15-16 12:12 am
HOUSTON - Ian Kennedy was dominant in his first start with Kansas City.
- Gore scores on wild pitch in 10th, Royals beat winless Twins Updated: Apr-10-16 7:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals did not need a hit to score the winning run Sunday. It wasn't about how they reached base, just what they did once they got there.