- Alberto, Rangers beat Blue Jays in 14th, lead ALDS 2-0 Updated: Oct-09-15 10:45 pm
TORONTO - Fed up with his own bat, Hanser Alberto grabbed one belonging to teammate Delino DeShields.
- Alberto, Rangers beat Blue Jays in 14th, lead ALDS 2-0 Updated: Oct-09-15 6:19 pm
- Donaldson hurt as Blue Jays lose ALDS opener 5-3 to Rangers Updated: Oct-08-15 8:37 pm
TORONTO - After taking a knee to the head, Josh Donaldson didn't make it to the end of Toronto's first postseason game in 22 years.
- Pirates head into offseason after another October stumble Updated: Oct-08-15 12:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - The man who symbolized the Pittsburgh Pirates' resurgence offered one final bit of advice before hopping onto his custom-made, Batman-inspired ride and zooming off into retirement.
- Jays seek to solve Gallardo in Game 1 of ALDS Updated: Oct-07-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Pitching against the powerful Toronto Blue Jays can sometimes feel like suffocating, because it is hard to come up for air.
- Napoli back with the Rangers, who are back in playoffs Updated: Oct-06-15 5:58 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Chants of "Nap-o-li!, Nap-o-li!" echo in Texas just like 2011 all over again.
- Rays clinch losing season with loss to Blue Jays Updated: Oct-03-15 12:20 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays, and especially Brandon Guyer, got knocked around Friday night and fell to Toronto 8-4, saddling the Rays with their second straight losing season.
- Tulowitzki returns, AL East champ Blue Jays rally past Rays Updated: Oct-02-15 10:38 pm
- It's complicated, but Blue Jays finally end playoff drought Updated: Sep-26-15 1:20 pm
TORONTO - Confusion, yes. Champagne, no.
- Hopes for East crown take a hit as Yankees lose 4-0 to Jays Updated: Sep-23-15 11:32 pm
- Stroman strong as Martin's HR leads Jays past Yankees 4-0 Updated: Sep-23-15 10:40 pm
- Blue Jays lose 6-4 to Yankees; AL East lead shrinks to 2 1/2 Updated: Sep-23-15 12:46 am
TORONTO - When his team is playing at home, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons understands long balls can hurt just as much as they help.