- Arkansas flags at half-staff for Charleston funeral Updated: Jun-25-15 11:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson is ordering that state flags fly at half-staff on the day of the funeral service for a victim of the church shooting in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Hutchinson says Europe trip helped state compete globally Updated: Jun-23-15 6:27 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson says overseas trips like his recent economic development mission to France and Europe give Arkansas a chance to compete globally for jobs and companies.
- Clinton, Walton among inductees to Women's Hall of Fame Updated: Jun-22-15 3:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton was named Monday as one of the first inductees to the Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame, joining a class that includes a civil rights leader, a Wal-Mart heiress and the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 3 states get feds' OK for health insurance marketplaces Updated: Jun-15-15 7:55 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Obama administration gave conditional approval Monday to Arkansas, Delaware and Pennsylvania to expand their roles in the insurance marketplaces created under the 2010 health care law, ahead of a high court decision that could wipe out federal health insurance subsidies for millions.
- Independence County receives $1.25 million economic grant Updated: Jun-06-15 4:06 pm
BATESVILLE, Arkansas - The U.S. Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration has announced a $1.25 million grant to Independence County to be used for infrastructure improvements near a poultry feed mill.
- Arkansas lawmaker who opposed primary change leaves GOP Updated: Jun-02-15 3:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas lawmaker who split with top Republicans over the state moving its primaries next year from May to March said Tuesday he's left the GOP and is now an independent.