- Hutchinson airs first TV ad in bid for governor Updated: Mar-03-14 6:45 pm
- Candidates who filed for office in Arkansas Updated: Mar-03-14 2:18 pm
- Primaries offer 1st major test of voter ID laws Updated: Feb-28-14 2:55 pm
- Bill Clinton takes 2014 surrogate role, helps Dems Updated: Feb-24-14 5:56 pm
- Hutchinson files paperwork to run for Ark. gov. Updated: Feb-24-14 3:31 pm
- Coleman files for GOP race for Arkansas governor Updated: Feb-24-14 2:08 pm
- Filing period opens Monday for 2014 Arkansas races Updated: Feb-23-14 12:54 pm
- Hutchinson surpasses Ross in fundraising in Jan. Updated: Feb-18-14 8:08 pm
- Hobbs leaves Ark. gov.'s race to run for lt. gov. Updated: Feb-13-14 8:14 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Asa Hutchinson is featuring his wife, Susan, in the first television ad of his bid for Arkansas' top office.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Monday marked the end of the one-week filing period for state and federal office in Arkansas. Here are candidates who filed for statewide and congressional office by Monday's deadline. Candidates with an (i) next to their names are incumbents.
WASHINGTON - In elections that begin next week, voters in 10 states will be required to present photo identification before casting ballots - the first major test of voter ID laws after years of legal challenges arguing that the measures are designed to suppress voting.
WASHINGTON - Bill Clinton, popular in territory unfriendly to President Barack Obama, is reprising his role as a super-surrogate for Democrats battling to keep their Senate majority and win other races. In the long run, Clinton could pick up political chits for his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, should she run for president in 2016.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Congressman Asa Hutchinson has formally entered the race for the gubernatorial nomination for Arkansas governor.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Little Rock businessman Curtis Coleman has made his bid official for the Republican gubernatorial nomination.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The filing period for Arkansas' political offices opens Monday with races for the U.S. Senate and governor at the top of the ticket.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Asa Hutchinson raised nearly twice as much as Democratic rival Mike Ross in January as the two ramped up their bids for Arkansas' top office, campaign finance reports filed Tuesday showed.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas state Rep. Debra Hobbs dropped her bid for governor Wednesday and said she instead will seek to be the state's second-in-command.