- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Rams eager to add reinforcements for Bears from injury list Updated: Nov-13-15 5:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Robert Quinn, safety T.J. McDonald and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein, who missed last week's overtime loss at Minnesota, returned to the practice field Friday for the St. Louis Rams.
- Fisher concerned with D-linemen jumping offside Updated: Nov-11-15 7:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive linemen jumped offside five times in last week's overtime loss at Minnesota.
- Welker impresses Rams on first day Updated: Nov-10-15 7:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher joked that once Wes Welker converts a few third downs, St. Louis Rams fans will start chanting his name instead of rookie Todd Gurley's.
- Vikings lose Bridgewater, beat Rams 21-18 in OT Updated: Nov-08-15 6:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Angered by a hit to Teddy Bridgewater's head that knocked the quarterback out of the game, the Minnesota Vikings kept their composure and steered their feelings toward another steely victory.
- Rams defense ranked sixth even without 2 starters Updated: Nov-04-15 7:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' defense is ranked sixth in the NFL, utilizing a deep rotation to keep the pressure on opponents and keeping production high without two top starters.
- Herschel Walker predicted stardom for Rams rookie Updated: Nov-03-15 8:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - Herschel Walker says he predicted St. Louis Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley would be a star long before he was tearing up NFL defenses.
- Former Mets prospect carving out niche with Rams Updated: Oct-28-15 7:22 pm
- Replacements Hayes, Barron coming off big games Updated: Oct-27-15 8:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - The pass rush did quite nicely in the St. Louis Rams' first game without defensive end Chris Long.
- Fisher: Rams need more besides rookie running back Updated: Oct-26-15 7:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - It's been a big coming-out party for Todd Gurley, the first St. Louis Rams rookie to rush for 100 yards in three straight games since Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson in 1983.
- Gurley carries load in Rams' 24-6 win over Browns Updated: Oct-26-15 1:59 am
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher coached Chris Johnson when he ran for 2,006 yards in 2009, and rode powerful Eddie George to a Super Bowl. He's said he's never had a back be so successful, so fast as Todd Gurley.