- Nowitzki carries Mavs past Pelicans 100-97 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Nowitzki's strong finish leads Mavs over Bobcats Updated: Dec-04-13 12:26 am
- Wolves snap 3-game skid, win 112-106 at Dallas Updated: Dec-01-13 12:17 am
- Horford hits winner, Hawks rally past Mavs 88-87 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:52 pm
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Nowitzki gets 22, Mavs hold off Warriors 103-99 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:35 am
- Wolves announce Derrick Williams trade to Kings Updated: Nov-26-13 7:26 pm
- 'Stretch 4s' are not your father's power forwards Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 pm
- Lawson, Robinson lead Nuggets past Mavs 110-96 Updated: Nov-26-13 12:36 am
- Nowitzki passes idle Garnett for 14th in scoring Updated: Nov-25-13 9:53 pm
- Nuggets hang on to beat Mavs 102-100 Updated: Nov-24-13 1:02 am
- Ellis scores 26 and Mavericks hold off Jazz 103-93 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 am
- Howard fined $25K for tossing ball in stands Updated: Nov-21-13 6:13 pm
- Ellis leads Mavs rally in 123-120 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-21-13 1:48 am
- Ellis leads way in 2nd half, Mavs top 76ers 97-94 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:35 am
- Mavs' Larkin debuts 4 months after ankle injury Updated: Nov-18-13 9:17 pm
- Ellis leads Mavs to 108-100 win over Magic Updated: Nov-16-13 11:00 pm
- James scores 30 as Heat defeat Bobcats 97-81 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:35 pm
- Spoelstra: Heat disagree with Chalmers suspension Updated: Nov-16-13 6:35 pm
- LeBron's 39 points lift Heat past Mavs, 110-104 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:21 pm
- Nowitzki passes West, Mavericks top Wizards 105-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:48 am
- Mavs' Nowitzki passes Jerry West on scoring list Updated: Nov-12-13 10:32 pm
- Ellis scores 18, Mavericks beat Bucks 91-83 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:35 am
- Love, Martin lift Timberwolves over Mavs 116-108 Updated: Nov-08-13 11:33 pm
- Durant, Westbrook lead OKC past Dallas 107-93 Updated: Nov-07-13 1:29 am
NEW ORLEANS - Dirk Nowitzki was not happy with his play or Dallas' defense for most of Wednesday night. He still found a way to end the New Orleans Pelicans' three-game winning streak.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki apparently wasn't kidding when he said an early season game against Charlotte was a must-win for the Mavericks.
DALLAS - Luc Mbah a Moute figured things out in a hurry with Minnesota. Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often.
ATLANTA - Al Horford passed on the shot earlier in the game.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
DALLAS - Shane Larkin dribbled the length of the court in a full sprint and hit a running shot off one foot just before the third-quarter buzzer.
MINNEAPOLIS - Even just 16 games into the new season, one thing had become abundantly clear in Minnesota: Derrick Williams wasn't fitting in with the Timberwolves.
Ryan Anderson missed New Orleans' first nine games this season because of a toe injury. He returned Nov. 16 and instantly found his home on the perimeter - he made six three-point shots against Philadelphia, scoring 26 points in 27 minutes to lead his team to a rollicking rout.
DALLAS - Ty Lawson and the Denver Nuggets started slowly against Dallas this time. They beat the Mavericks again anyway.
DENVER - Randy Foye made a go-ahead 3-pointer in the waning moments and then helped it stand with his last-second defense.
DALLAS - Houston center Dwight Howard has been fined $25,000 for throwing the ball into the stands late in the Rockets' loss in Dallas.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis is turning into quite a consolation prize after Dallas missed out on Dwight Howard.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis dribbled near midcourt with the clock winding down in a sluggish first half for the Dallas Mavericks.
DALLAS - Rookie point guard Shane Larkin has made his debut for the Dallas Mavericks four months after breaking an ankle in a summer practice.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA he's still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he disagrees with the NBA's decision to suspended guard Mario Chalmers for one game.
MIAMI - LeBron James and Dwyane Wade both did things they had never done before.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki passed Jerry West on the NBA scoring list from a familiar spot: behind the 3-point line.
MILWAUKEE - If Monta Ellis was wondering what to expect in his first trip back to Milwaukee, he found out pretty quickly.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love has always been able to pile up the points and the rebounds at a rate that few in the NBA can match.
OKLAHOMA CITY - If there were any doubts left about whether Russell Westbrook still had his same explosiveness, the Oklahoma City point guard put those to rest once and for all.