- Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 pm
- Big names join Stars' Modano for jersey ceremony Updated: Mar-08-14 10:50 pm
- Mavs blow 30-point lead, rally past Blazers 103-98 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:32 am
- Nuggets end skid by beating Mavericks 115-110 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:02 am
- Mavs need to beat best of West in playoff pursuit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:38 pm
- Parker returns, leads Spurs over Mavs 112-106 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:05 pm
- Gibson, Bulls overtake Mavs in 4th for 100-91 win Updated: Mar-01-14 12:29 am
- In season of tumult, Knicks try to stay hopeful Updated: Feb-27-14 11:00 pm
- Mavs top Pelicans 108-89 after Davis injury Updated: Feb-26-14 11:57 pm
- Pelicans' Davis out in Dallas with shoulder injury Updated: Feb-26-14 9:38 pm
- Mavs beat Knicks on Nowitzki's lucky-bounce jumper Updated: Feb-24-14 11:25 pm
- Mavericks hold off Pistons for 113-102 win Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- Nowitzki, Marion lead Mavericks over 76ers Updated: Feb-21-14 10:36 pm
- James scores 42, Heat pull away from Mavs 117-106 Updated: Feb-19-14 12:17 am
- Nowitzki, Mavericks return with eye on playoffs Updated: Feb-17-14 4:51 pm
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- Jefferson, Bobcats get rare win over Mavs 114-89 Updated: Feb-11-14 11:11 pm
- Mavs C Nowitzki returns after sprained ankle Updated: Feb-11-14 8:39 pm
- NBA All-Stars eager to see legacy of '08 event Updated: Feb-11-14 2:22 pm
- Nowitzki has 20 to lift Mavs over Celtics 102-91 Updated: Feb-09-14 9:41 pm
DALLAS - Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
DALLAS - Mike Modano spent 20 minutes choking back tears while he thanked old teammates, family, friends, coaches and fans before stepping off the stage to watch his No. 9 get lifted to the rafters.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
DENVER - Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki joked after a loss to San Antonio that the Mavericks don't "want to see anyone" in the playoffs, given their recent record against winning teams.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
DALLAS - Taj Gibson didn't worry when Chicago fell behind Dallas early, and he wasn't concerned when the Mavericks made a late run for the lead.
MIAMI - Something got spilled near where the New York Knicks' bus was parked Thursday morning, which seemed to serve as a perfect microcosm of their season to date.
DALLAS - All-Star forward Anthony Davis has left New Orleans' game against Dallas with a left shoulder sprain and won't return.
NEW YORK - Dirk Nowitzki called it "probably the ugliest game-winner I ever shot," and this is how he described it.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Samuel Dalembert had more offensive rebounds than Andre Drummond, Greg Monroe and Josh Smith combined.
PHILADELPHIA - The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
DALLAS - LeBron James drove for an emphatic dunk during a decisive fourth-quarter run and went skipping to the bench after a Dallas timeout.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Bobcats aren't content with just securing a playoff spot, they want to move up in the Eastern Conference before the playoffs.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dallas Mavericks center Dirk Nowitzki returned for the start of the second half against the Charlotte Bobcats after spraining his left ankle in the second quarter on Tuesday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Six years ago this week, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki and several other NBA All-Stars left the comforts of a high-rise hotel in downtown New Orleans for a short, sobering bus ride to a devastated neighborhood a few miles away.
BOSTON - Putting together a five-game winning streak and getting 10 games above .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks.