- Frightening Daytona wreck puts NASCAR safety in spotlight Updated: Jul-06-15 9:51 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Riding bumper-to-bumper at nearly 200 mph, Austin Dillon was smack in the middle of a pack of cars headed to the checkered flag when he was suddenly sent on the ride of his life.
- Earnhardt wins rain-delayed Daytona ahead of Dillon's crash Updated: Jul-06-15 4:10 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A horrific last-lap accident that left drivers fearing for Austin Dillon's safety muted Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s victory in the rain-delayed race at Daytona International Speedway.
- Reigning midget champion Rico Abreu gets 1st stock car win Updated: Jul-04-15 11:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Rico Abreu has earned his first career stock car victory, racing to the win at Columbus Motor Speedway in Ohio.
- Mitchell man getting chance to race against NASCAR drivers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:03 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell man is getting a chance to race against some big-name NASCAR drivers, including his racing idol: four-time champion Jeff Gordon.
- Allmendinger wins pole for road course race at Sonoma Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
SONOMA, California - AJ Allmendinger, developing as the top driver on road courses, won the pole for Sunday's race at winding Sonoma Raceway.
- Kurt Busch wins rain-shortened NASCAR race in Michigan Updated: Jun-14-15 8:14 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Larson knew the rain was coming - and wanted it to arrive as soon as possible.
- NASCAR CEO wants 'more communication' with drivers' council Updated: Jun-07-15 12:21 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR CEO Brian France said the new drivers' council is just one more way to listen to feedback that could help improve the sport.