- Mrs. Obama to appear on May episode of 'Nashville' Updated: Apr-19-14 5:36 pm
- Jill Biden promotes Post-9/11 GI Bill website Updated: Apr-16-14 5:24 pm
- Del. National Guard hosting welcome home ceremony Updated: Apr-13-14 4:49 am
- Obamas pay $98,169 in taxes on income of $481,098 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:09 pm
- Carter, Dole wives aid White House troop effort Updated: Apr-11-14 2:22 pm
WASHINGTON - Michelle Obama is going a little bit country.
WASHINGTON - Jill Biden is promoting a new website designed to make it easier for service members, veterans, their spouses and dependents to calculate their Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits at thousands of schools and job training programs.
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard will host a welcome home ceremony for approximately 300 members returning from Afghanistan.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama paid $98,169 in taxes on $481,098 in adjusted income last year, tax returns the White House released Friday show. They paid an effective federal income tax rate of 20.4 percent and donated significantly less to charity than they did the year before.
WASHINGTON - Showing that some issues can bridge the political divide, Michelle Obama and Jill Biden, joined by former first lady Rosalynn Carter and former Sen. Elizabeth Dole, offered new sources of much-needed support Friday for millions of people who care for wounded service members and veterans, oftentimes at great emotional, physical and financial cost.