- Texas only team without consecutive Ws after 7-1 loss to A's Updated: May-03-15 8:17 pm
- Unusually wild Gray, Vogt HRs carry A's past Rangers 7-1 Updated: May-03-15 7:53 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Sonny Gray had a career-high seven walks against Texas when the Oakland right-hander never had more than four in an outing and came into the game with just six all season.
- Martin's 11th-inning HR helps Rangers beat Angels. Updated: Apr-26-15 9:17 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Texas Rangers were glad to see their eight-game road trip end with a victory after three straight losses, although Nick Martinez was sorry to see his dominant month of April come to an end.
- Errors, shaky bullpen cost Diamondbacks in loss to Rangers Updated: Apr-22-15 2:36 am
- Young Rangers work in progress with new manager Updated: Apr-16-15 4:09 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - With a new manager and one of the youngest rosters in the majors, the Texas Rangers are clearly a work in progress.
- Offense remains in deep freeze during MLB season's 1st week Updated: Apr-13-15 6:06 pm
Batters stayed stuck in the deep freeze in the sport's offensive ice age during the first week of the new major league season, with scoring remaining near its lowest level in more than two decades.
- Hank Conger's homer in 14th sends Astros past Rangers 6-4 Updated: Apr-12-15 9:02 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - George Springer didn't need a replay to know he saved a home run with a leaping catch in the 10th inning. The video just let the Houston right fielder know how far over the fence the fly ball was.
- Rangers hit 4 homers in 10-1 win over Athletics Updated: Apr-09-15 7:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - After being shut down the first three games, the big bats of the Texas Rangers finally broke through.
- Texas' Beltre finds his hop to get back into batter's box Updated: Apr-09-15 1:02 am
OAKLAND, California - When it comes to the baseball's new speed-up rules, Adrian Beltre is ready to hop to it. He's really doing it.
- Sonny Gray's no-hit bid for A's broken up by Rangers in 8th Updated: Apr-07-15 12:42 am
OAKLAND, California - Sonny Gray allowed a leadoff single by Ryan Rua in the eighth inning, ending the Oakland pitcher's opening-night bid for a no-hitter against the Texas Rangers.
- New-look Athletics open the season against familiar Rangers Updated: Apr-05-15 1:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Ike Davis wandered from the clubhouse tunnel to the freshly manicured grass and took in the scene on a sunny Bay Area morning.
- Healthy Prince Fielder tops camp highlights for Rangers Updated: Apr-04-15 4:05 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder's booming voice and laugh echo through the Texas Rangers' clubhouse. On the field, his swing is free and easy.