- Mariners blanked again as pitching concerns mount Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 am
- Fielder ends HR drought, Rangers beat M's 5-0 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:53 pm
- Rangers another 1-0 win to clinch Astros series Updated: Apr-13-14 6:41 pm
- Kinsler's hit lifts Tigers over Royals 2-1 in 10 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:35 pm
- Rangers lose season opener 14-10 against Philly Updated: Mar-31-14 8:00 pm
- APNewsBreak: Dodgers set payroll record at $234M Updated: Mar-30-14 9:45 pm
- Rangers open at home vs Phillies in Lee's return Updated: Mar-30-14 5:50 pm
- Ausmus, Tigers host Royals in opener Updated: Mar-30-14 3:47 pm
- Astros slam Rangers 13-6 for Alamodome sweep Updated: Mar-29-14 10:25 pm
- Tigers' Cabrera gets record $292M, 10-year deal Updated: Mar-28-14 6:49 pm
- Fielder homers and Rangers beat Mexican team 7-4 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:12 am
- MLB 2014: Pitching prospects could have impact Updated: Mar-26-14 9:11 pm
- Hurting Rangers missing several expected pieces Updated: Mar-26-14 1:30 pm
- Dodgers top spender, ending Yanks' 15-year streak Updated: Mar-26-14 2:09 am
- Tigers still among AL favorites despite injuries Updated: Mar-25-14 6:57 pm
- Rangers' Profar out 10-12 weeks with shoulder tear Updated: Mar-23-14 8:57 pm
- Prince Fielder hits 2-run homer for Rangers Updated: Mar-21-14 8:26 pm
- Cueto scratched, Reds beat Rangers 5-4 in 10 Updated: Mar-20-14 9:41 pm
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
- Gomez, Reynolds homer; Brewers beat Rangers 9-3 Updated: Mar-18-14 9:26 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Seattle Mariners came out of another shutout loss with another ailing pitcher.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder ended his Texas home run drought, and Robbie Ross finally got some help from the offense as a starter.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez kept his pitches low in the zone and got plenty of help from the Texas defense.
DETROIT - With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close play at first base, Brad Ausmus calmly made his way onto the field.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas can still score a lot of runs, even without any opening-day pop from its big offseason acquisitions.
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers set a record with an opening-day payroll of $234 million Sunday, according to a study of big league contracts by The Associated Press.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cliff Lee has pitched in a season opener and a World Series in Texas. Neither of those games was for the Philadelphia Phillies.
DETROIT - Brad Ausmus expects to approach his managerial debut with the same relaxed attitude he showed throughout spring training.
SAN ANTONIO - Jesus Guzman and George Springer hit consecutive home runs in the first inning, Jonathan Meyer had a grand slam in the fifth and a Houston Astros split squad rolled to a 13-6 victory over the Texas Rangers in the Alamodome on Saturday.
LAKELAND, Florida - This is one number put up by Miguel Cabrera that is not subject to debate.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder hit a towering home run in his first at-bat in his new home, and the Texas Rangers beat Triple-A Mexican League team Quintana Roo 7-4 in an exhibition game Thursday night.
Some of the young arms have arrived, and a few more will make it to the majors this summer. Either way, there are a lot of promising pitching prospects poised to impact the playoff races in 2014.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers are already hurting significantly even before the start of a new season.
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke and the Los Angeles Dodgers have knocked Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees off baseball's payroll perch, part of an offseason spending spree that has the average salary approaching $4 million for the first time.
DETROIT - When Justin Verlander takes the mound for Detroit on opening day, maybe then the Tigers will be able to enjoy a much-needed sense of normalcy.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Jurickson Profar, the prized prospect who was supposed to be the opening day second baseman for the Texas Rangers, will be out an estimated 10 to 12 weeks with a muscle tear in his right shoulder.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto was scratched because of a sore back Thursday, giving Cincinnati another concern about its pitching staff, but the Reds rallied for a 5-4 victory over the Texas Rangers on Joey Votto's bases-loaded walk in the 10th inning.
PHOENIX - Carlos Gomez and Mark Reynolds hit their first home runs of spring training and also doubled, and Marco Estrada allowed four hits in six scoreless innings Tuesday in the Milwaukee Brewers' 9-3 win over a Texas Rangers' split squad.