- Granderson tweaks Yanks; 3-team trade discussed Updated: Dec-10-13 3:21 pm
- AP Source: Robinson Cano, Mariners reach agreement Updated: Dec-06-13 10:27 pm
- Tigers busy, but will they be better? Updated: Dec-05-13 6:27 pm
- Tigers agree to deal with Joe Nathan Updated: Dec-04-13 6:05 pm
- Doug Fister dealt to Nats, Jim Johnson to A's Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- Tigers trade RHP Fister to Nationals for 3 players Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 am
- Kinsler ready to contribute to a new contender Updated: Nov-25-13 8:35 pm
- Rangers introduce No 84, new 1B Prince Fielder Updated: Nov-25-13 6:03 pm
- Tigers trade Fielder to Rangers for Kinsler Updated: Nov-21-13 1:44 am
- AP source: Tigers, Texas to swap Fielder, Kinsler Updated: Nov-20-13 9:11 pm
- Kershaw, Scherzer easily win Cy Young Awards Updated: Nov-14-13 1:20 am
- Scherzer, Kershaw easily win Cy Young Awards Updated: Nov-13-13 10:20 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - With the winter meetings off to a slow start, Curtis Granderson injected some playfully provocative words into New York's baseball rivalry.
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano is trading pinstripes for the Pacific Northwest.
DETROIT - When the Detroit Tigers introduced new closer Joe Nathan this week, the news conference quickly became about a lot more than Joe Nathan.
DETROIT - Joe Nathan expects to fit in just fine in Detroit - and now the Tigers don't have to face the closer who has dominated them more than perhaps any other in baseball.
NEW YORK - On a night usually dominated by news of players let loose, the Washington Nationals and Oakland Athletics filled pitching needs with trades.
DETROIT - There won't be much talk about Ian Kinsler filling Prince Fielder's shoes in Detroit.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder used to take batting practice as a kid at Tigers Stadium, and was known for hitting the ball over the right-field fence at a young age.
DETROIT - Less than two years after boldly signing Prince Fielder to a $214 million contract, the Detroit Tigers traded the slugging first baseman to Texas in another blockbuster move.
DETROIT - A person with knowledge of the deal says the Detroit Tigers and Texas have agreed to a blockbuster trade that would send slugger Prince Fielder to the Rangers for second baseman Ian Kinsler.
NEW YORK - Clayton Kershaw has two Cy Young Awards by age 25 and one runner-up finish. He just posted baseball's lowest ERA in 13 years and became the third pitcher since 1900 to lead the majors in that category for three consecutive seasons.
NEW YORK - Max Scherzer did most everything on the mound this season - led the majors in wins, started the All-Star game, helped put his team in the playoffs.