- Hamilton's game-ending hit gives Texas 7-6 win over Yankees Updated: Jul-31-15 1:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton's big swing in the first inning quickly got the Texas Rangers even after they fell in a 3-0 hole.
- Trout has grand slam, solo HR in Angels' win over Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Home run titles are no different to Mike Trout than any of the other awards and achievements that have made him a major league star. If it happens, it happens. It's just not on his personal agenda at the moment.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:57 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies clawed back into the game only to see it slip away in the ninth inning.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:35 pm
DENVER - Elvis Andrus overcame his struggles with runners in scoring position to deliver a big hit for the Texas Rangers.
- Rangers rally from 7 runs down but lose in 9th Updated: Jul-21-15 2:04 am
DENVER - The Texas Rangers rallied from seven runs down to tie it. Then they lost the game in agonizing fashion.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Short sac fly helps Rangers hand Padres another 1-run loss Updated: Jul-11-15 12:59 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Will Middlebrooks ducked his head after catching a popup in shallow left-center field as Melvin Upton Jr. brushed past him with three players converging on the ball.
- A-Rod 'disappointed' by All-Star omission, but not surprised Updated: Jul-07-15 6:27 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez says he is "obviously disappointed" to be left off the American League All-Star team, but considered himself "a long shot" to get selected.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Pujols hits 25th HR, Angels finish sweep of Rangers 12-6 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Albert Pujols probably didn't need to pad his AL home run lead to have a chance to join teammate Mike Trout in the starting lineup for the All-Star game.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.