- Global policymakers seek to reassure after market turbulence Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 am
DAVOS, Switzerland - At the end of another turbulent week in financial markets, leading global policymakers sought Saturday to ease concerns over the economic outlook for 2016 and insisted that the slowdown in China is a natural turn for an economy in transition.
- The Latest: Robot prototype draws crowds in Davos Updated: Jan-23-16 10:01 am
DAVOS, Switzerland - The latest developments from the final day of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, where top executives and world leaders are meeting this week. All times local.
- Biden wisecracks at Davos, then warns of digital age threats Updated: Jan-20-16 4:11 pm
DAVOS, Switzerland - Ever the jokester, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden ribbed his boss Wednesday at the World Economic Forum before getting serious to chide tax-dodgers and warn about the possible dangers that the digital revolution and growing automation could pose to jobs.
- Princess charms pope as Monaco royals make Vatican visit Updated: Jan-18-16 9:19 am
VATICAN CITY - Princess Charlene has charmed Pope Francis during a private call on the pontiff at the Vatican alongside her husband, Prince Albert II of Monaco.
- Uneasy times: What to look out for at Davos this year Updated: Jan-17-16 4:59 am
LONDON - Extremist attacks, plunging markets, and the break-neck pace of technological innovation. The world is beset by uncertainties as 2,500 business executives, political leaders and activists gather in the Swiss Alpine town of Davos this week.